EQMac Now Free to Play

kudos

<Banned>
Level 4 still but just logged on. If anyone wants to join me or give me some items to help let me know! It is def like old school EQ. Helpful people too. I joined a guild called "The Horde" and they gave me 50pp for spells.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Nah, you should have 50pp by level 8 or so iirc. Just sell dem cracked staffs
smile.png

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
shit son thats the best part. rerolling and killin rats and shit to get your bags and some patchwork leather armor!

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
Why not just play p99? That has no boxing at all. I got to 52 but I just miss being able to multi box, it adds so many new dimensions to the game, it's boring to go back to a single character once you got used to it.
i do play p99 but having just kunark open after 4 years the server is incredibly unclassic with the item saturation/account sales

EQMac would be perfect if not for tons of people running around with automated box crews soloing dragons, people 8-boxing raids, etc

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
New players: check out post #3 in this thread for some cash farming ideas. I just added probably the best farming spot (shades in shadeweaver's) to the list. Hopefully the estimated prices haven't dropped too much since I last played in February.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Level 4 still but just logged on. If anyone wants to join me or give me some items to help let me know! It is def like old school EQ. Helpful people too. I joined a guild called "The Horde" and they gave me 50pp for spells.
haha sup Kudos glad to see you finally made it. If I ever log in I'll pimp ya out but let ol Barfer do it.

Stench

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wish the UI for EQMac were on par with the titanium client or better. There is enough with the EQMac UI that drives me nuts that prevents me playing here. I *love* the idea / ruleset of the server, but the functionality of client drives me up the wall. Anyone have suggestions to make it more Titanium'ish?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What is it about the Titanium interface that you wish EQMac had? If you are going to ask for functionality, you should try to specify what you want.

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
What is it about the Titanium interface that you wish EQMac had? If you are going to ask for functionality, you should try to specify what you want.
hes talking about the client from p99 im assuming

it's very smooth, easy camera angle changes, alot of nice stuff

makes the Eqmac UI look like a bag of shit