EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Axiel

Molten Core Raider
" MP3's if anyone wants em.

Last edited by InterSlayer; Today at 10:56 AM. "

Why is this site prompting me to download a 100kb .exe file?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
" MP3's if anyone wants em.

Last edited by InterSlayer; Today at 10:56 AM. "

Why is this site prompting me to download a 100kb .exe file?
I think it's some download manager to get the zip he uploaded.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I've attached a picture of everything I built below this.
I see what you did there. Oh and to Merlin, we get it - hardcore man on man pvp action with your beefcake pal Bigflex is your feverish, sweaty passion, and if you guys could re-enact the Tony Curtis version of Spartacus in Brad McQuaids new game you could. Now if you could kindly change your avatar to Colonel Kurtz and...

rrr_img_58953.gif

By the way, Georgeson is absolutely nailing it with this whole mess. I woke up to actual clear communication about fuck-ups. When did SOE become a kickstarted indie dev?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Who would name a download manager eqnl-mp3.zip.exe?
I'm guessing the upload site takes whatever you upload and the automatically incorporates it into their shitty download manager. I don't know. Maybe it's a virus. I didn't get it, but I'm going with what seems to be the most logical explanation from what I saw on that page.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Poor devs. Wasn't there a tweet about not working sunday to get some sleep but here they are and mainly because they know if they don't , they have "paying customers" to deal with, who can just ask for a full refund.

Can't imagine the forums.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I'm guessing the upload site takes whatever you upload and the automatically incorporates it into their shitty download manager. I don't know. Maybe it's a virus. I didn't get it, but I'm going with what seems to be the most logical explanation from what I saw on that page.
L2internet guys.
rrr_img_58954.jpg

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
It looks like I did not miss much of anything after falling asleep when the servers dropped. I do feel bad for the techs though. I have been on that end of an all nighter, and it can suck. Time to go grab a pizza and then try playing the F5 morse code game to see if they come up.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
By the way, Georgeson is absolutely nailing it with this whole mess. I woke up to actual clear communication about fuck-ups. When did SOE become a kickstarted indie dev?
I am a total convert at this point, and a huge Georgeson fan. Reading back, you couldn't handle something like this better. Amazingly excited for the future of this game and the new SOE. Since there isn't any more NDA, let me say that I am shocked at how great the game looks already. SOOOO much potential here.

spronk

FPS noob
servers both say inactive for me, although it shows claims: 1 so thats a yay

they really need a background music checkbox, while the music is nice when i'm alt-tabbed out i dont wanna hear it. also has anyone gotten fullscreen windowed working ok, if I tab out to a window behind it the EQNL window stays on top. for now i'm just playing in windowed mode, but would prefer fullscreen on my main monitor while still tabbing out to other things without the window going away.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I am a total convert at this point, and a huge Georgeson fan. Reading back, you couldn't handle something like this better. Amazingly excited for the future of this game and the new SOE. Since there isn't any more NDA, let me say that I am shocked at how great the game looks already. SOOOO much potential here.
That's what happens when a company starts bleeding money and realizes this is their best, likely last shot. Money talks and I wish more consumers would hold companies accountable with their wallets.