EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
Everyone reporting the same issue on the boards, double click to launch, starts checking files and crashes out.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sigh - I stayed up until almost 4:30 am now - do I just keep going until this shit gets fixed? I know if I say screw it I won't wake up until noon and be right where I'm at now - on the edge of the map in bum fucked egypt
frown.png

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
David Georgeson ?@DaveGeorgeson 17s

It's coming along very well! Just a bit of prep more to do and then we'll start opening the gates. I'll be back when we're VERY close.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sigh - I stayed up until almost 4:30 am now - do I just keep going until this shit gets fixed? I know if I say screw it I won't wake up until noon and be right where I'm at now - on the edge of the map in bum fucked egypt
frown.png
Thank god for west coast :p I'm barely awake and knowing my body it will still wake me up at my usual 7:30am.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Haha you bastard! Got the installer to give me an error instead of crashing - I can almost smell the spot next to the nexus!

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah installing is weird, it's writing and re-writing. So...um, not sure now. Damn devs