EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Madikus

Knows nothing.
First time in this alpha...Will they switch to active or will I need to just keep restarting till up? I figure I can just sit and wait, but I guess I will ask the dumb question..
Every instance of a server restart has shown that the server page will update automatically when they are active. No promises this time, but that's been the precedent.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whew got a decent hilltop in ravine and its filling up fast.

Can you remove trees/rocks on your lands?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
These trees are stubborn, was able to right click and delete 2 small ones, but have 1 giant one and 2 medium ones still I want to get rid of, but can't highlight them at all.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Not to be a debbie downer, since I applaud their communication and effort, but it probably helps that everyone playing atm PAID money(at least $60) and smed said refunds are 100% go if you are not happy with alpha, so they are doing their best to not let any money escape and to invite more buyers.

I'm about tempted to just pay the $60, shit looks fun on stream and I'm enjoying their effort, which is almost like a launch support.
They are treating this faster, with more honesty and constant communication then any live MMO I remember from the last decade, and those were usually paid too (+ sub!). Even judging them as a released game instead of an alpha puts their current effort at the top of the ladder.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
WEll time for bed, got claim set, will figure out how to delete these damnable trees tomorrow.