EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_59493.jpg

Found this one hill over from the Space Invaders guy (who has all the best crafting stations in his bunker btw), nice use of gems and the smoothing tool I thought.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I'm gonna spend all day farming I think. That tower is really nice looking, the detail is really nice and simple but still just makes it 100x better than if it were just smoothed stone.

Caliane

rrr_img_59493.jpg

Found this one hill over from the Space Invaders guy (who has all the best crafting stations in his bunker btw), nice use of gems and the smoothing tool I thought.
Gems are solid and opaque?
or can you pace a light source under/inside that for awesome?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Gems are solid and opaque?
or can you pace a light source under/inside that for awesome?
Pretty sure they are opaque. I'm intending something similar on the top of my tower and was thinking of trying to put some small holes in it so a light source would shine through, at least at night.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure they are opaque. I'm intending something similar on the top of my tower and was thinking of trying to put some small holes in it so a light source would shine through, at least at night.
I was just talking with my missus about this! (although, not the top of a tower).

So I spent my lunch break the past couple days sketching out a building design on graph paper. All my PC components will arrive this afternoon, I wish I had the balls to take a sick day.

Menion_sl

shitlord
How do you get the smooth tool to change to a sphere? I saw a tutorial of how to make a cylinder on the forums but I can't figure that part out.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Initial download is like 2.5GB, though my folder is around 14GB
The install itself is small but keep an eye on the cache. It is not super aggressive about clearing the cache out so if you just butterfly from one map to another and one world to another it can bloat up a bit. My install size hovers around 19GB with the cache and install.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Found this on another forum. So extremely jealous, although it would actually be bittersweet to have something like that in alpha knowing it was going away in the switch to beta. Who knows when the RNG gods will again be so kind?

rrr_img_59492.jpg
God I almost hope I don't get something like that in beta. It would make going to live so very sad and painful if I could not keep it.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I get a shitty green iron pick, should I try to make a better iron one or just keep moving toward higher tier picks?