tlqBl86.jpg

0VGM9gE.jpg

8w6N95q.jpg

2YiGOzq.jpg

QUJcDBX.jpg

WitwUqM.jpg

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So decided to take the plunge and support them for trying something new and also for how they have been so open about things since the Alpha launch. I speak with my wallet, and my wallet says Trailblazer pack purchased! Now just have to wait for the D/L...

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So, I've seen where Topaz is a drop from the end of a silver 'lode'. Is this true? I can't find Topaz but could just be looking in wrong areas.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Some amazing buildings here and sprouting up in-game. With the shattering building look I did that on accident trying to put and delete globes of granite on columns as you walk up my Grass Platform of Crafting but didn't leave them.

I visited approx ~100 claims looking for upgraded crafting tables and finally gave up and starting building my own. I have a 105/95 Silversteel pick which seems to demolish the ore veins; I can't imagine what a 160/100 must be like. The mining is sooo satisfying. Now that I have a claim to pour my dirt/sand/stone into, I don't even mind the misses.

Z, topaz can indeed be found at the end of some Silver veins. I found Topaz stand-alone on Tier 2 (and Tier 3) as well, IIRC.

This guide was invaluable for me:
http://landmark.wikia.com/wiki/Mining_Guide

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Rhino,

Thanks! Found enough of all the other low level stuff to choke an elephant but just haven't been finding those Topaz

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ugh too much topaz, was running around t3 desert today on ravine to find rubies and yellow all over!

@ Interslayer That's the fucking bastard who took my claim when it poofed the other day. It was right there on that hilltop on serenity, my 2 stations and vault is still there next to those little huts.

misery_sl

shitlord
Ugh too much topaz, was running around t3 desert today on ravine to find rubies and yellow all over!

@ Interslayer That's the fucking bastard who took my claim when it poofed the other day. It was right there on that hilltop on serenity, my 2 stations and vault is still there next to those little huts.
It's too bad that you can't train some hill giants on him with voxel destruction capabilities.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
Ran into this last night before servers went down for maintenance. castles are plenty, but was a first time seeing something like this.

rrr_img_59487.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The mining is so oddly satisfying in EQNL. Now that I have a claim to pour my dirt/sand/stone into I don't even mind the misses.
I can't wait for underground + combat, then mining will actually be fun. Instead of what it is right now, run around looking for colors on the ground trying to find the rare gems or elementals, you can dig way down while fighting mobs on the way and coming across veins that may lead to another cavern or some such.

^ Chess set is awesome. Yeah the castles/houses are cool but its the unique stuff you see that really stands out.

Doing things with the gems and colored metals is going to be a lot of fun, too bad I am still waiting for them to give me a claim flag so I can go get a claim again.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
@Soygen - is that what the world looks like to you or are you sculpting the earth to make it look like Minecraft on purpose?
You can disable the voxel smoothing in the UI and you get the individual blocks instead of a fake incline surface.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I've been busy the last few days, I heard they were patching up and working on voxels via twitter.

Did they fix buildings randomly missing like 70% of the materials you placed yet? I'm gonna hop on soon and get back to farming.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
So, I've seen where Topaz is a drop from the end of a silver 'lode'. Is this true? I can't find Topaz but could just be looking in wrong areas.
All gems are apparently either stand-alone nodes, or nodes that are located at the end of a metal vein. So, you can have either Topaz on its own, or if you find a Silver vein on surface without Iron next to it, it will have Topaz at its end.

(some rarer gems are only found at the end of a metal vein)

I found topaz on a tier 2 desert, but it took me some time. Of course, once I had mined enough for the tools I needed, I found more veins everywhere.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
I so wish I had the computer for this. Can't stop watching videos. So beautiful. EQN is truly going to be a next gen MMO.

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
Found this on another forum. So extremely jealous, although it would actually be bittersweet to have something like that in alpha knowing it was going away in the switch to beta. Who knows when the RNG gods will again be so kind?

rrr_img_59492.jpg