EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I haven't built jack yet due to initially all the claim issues , but also simply enjoying the running around mining and exploring.

When I do get around to building my square castle that will shame me compared to many of you arteests , I wondered if you get your mats back if you use the erase tool to change something ? Or once you use them they are gone ?
Yes you get the materials back if you erase them or paint them.

Tol_sl

shitlord
You do get the mats back when you delete stuff. You're able to save templates now, and the claims seem a lot more stable. I haven't had anything wipe for days.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I would but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to take a screen shot. Ctrl + F12 does not appear to work for me.
It doesn't give any feedback in game that it took a screenshot , it just puts them in a folder in your my pics folder on Windows 8 anyway , have you checked your my pics folder and not EQL folder ?

Raign

Golden Squire
It doesn't give any feedback in game that it took a screenshot , it just puts them in a folder in your my pics folder on Windows 8 anyway , have you checked your my pics folder and not EQL folder ?
Yeah.. folder is empty... even searched by changed files dated today and nadda.

Even tried running as administrator.

Raign

Golden Squire
Figured it out... Needed to adjust my resolution, my default was not working
rrr_img_59742.jpg
rrr_img_59743.jpg
rrr_img_59744.jpg
rrr_img_59745.jpg

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
BTW for the other SSD folks , you might want to check your cache folder in the EQL directory , it can balloon quite large. Georgeson said they will be putting in an cleanup for the cache but it's not in now , he said perfectly fine to delete it's contents without issue.

Edit: Nice Raign , now I will be waiting even longer before trying my pathetic attempt :p But seems we both prefer the dark haired ponytail look at least
smile.png

rrr_img_59746.jpg

Raign

Golden Squire
Still needs some work, but it is suitably obtuse to be good for a 10 minute laugh at a couple people so far. Gonna finish upgrading my tools and crap then go back to finish it off.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Dug myself way underground only to find out my Evac is not working. Dont have the grappling hook. Had to pick my way out lol.

Edit: Nice Pics, keep them coming!

I will post some of mine soon.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you save your structures as a template and delete your claim, will you get a claim flag back? I want to try and find a better spot.
Here's some of mah house.
YXIsf1U.png

bp152FK.png

QBIIA5M.png

2V6Z1pI.png

Terial

Trakanon Raider
If you save your structures as a template and delete your claim, will you get a claim flag back? I want to try and find a better spot
I've not saved templates yet, but i've deleted my claim 5 times now and each time got my flag back, so yup, you get the flag back to replant it elsewhere.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Claim stays where ever you put it, doesn't matter what map you take your character to.
So finally went back to spire to go to a tier 2 map, teleported and i can't find my claim... how does one find their claim once they switch maps?

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It should say on the teleport menu? Should have a 1 next to the server and a 1 next to the map. Otherwise you just write it down ir remember where it was.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I have a 1 on the server side and a 1 on the continent side but only for tier 1 continent.
trying to move to a tier 2 continent with my claim, from what it looks like i have to uproot and move from my T1 continent to a T2 continent since there is no T2 continent for me with a 1 next to it?

Tol_sl

shitlord
Alright! My maze interior is done. 5 levels, for now. Check it out if you feel like crawling my shitty first person labyrinth. I had fun making that. Now I just need to pretty up the inside (Pixel art on the walls, eventually), and make the outside look more natural. Maybe add a winners circle at the top.

Courage server, Alas Islandhttp://i.imgur.com/c0QCeC6.jpg

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have a 1 on the server side and a 1 on the continent side but only for tier 1 continent.
trying to move to a tier 2 continent with my claim, from what it looks like i have to uproot and move from my T1 continent to a T2 continent since there is no T2 continent for me with a 1 next to it?
Your "Claim" is on a tier 1 island. You can move your character between any of the servers and/or islands to gather or explore while your claim stays where you planted it(in this case the tier1). If you want to move, you have to go to your claim, bring up the claim management, delete it, you get a claim flag in return, then go find a new spot to place it.