EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
rrr_img_60194.jpg
That is really cool. I think this is further evidence that SoE is paying attention. Good sign....

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
They really did increase Ruby/Sapphire rates. There's now surface crystal nodes of the gems, both blue and red. Amethyst is now pinky/purple like it should be. All the existing Ruby/Saph at the end of nodes is still there too.

misery_sl

shitlord
They really did increase Ruby/Sapphire rates. There's now surface crystal nodes of the gems, both blue and red. Amethyst is now pinky/purple like it should be. All the existing Ruby/Saph at the end of nodes is still there too.
This is why I'm not spending massive amounts of time farming this stuff. Ahh, glorious updates.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You character stops running when the map is up. That's gotta' be a bug, right?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
It's been out since last patch, not today's but I think it was Tuesdays patch that it stopped working

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I've noticed that using a movement enhancer for any prolonged period (more than just short hops) results in significant jerkiness as your character bounces in place waiting for the new area data to load in. I like using the grappling hook to Spiderman my way around, but doing so is somewhat frustrating due to this 'catch-up' delay. Hopefully this is something that can be addressed server side as I notice that the data rates indicated by the numbers in the upper left never get too high during these periods. This could be a huge issue for both this and Everquest Next if not handled carefully.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now tuco, imagine being able to build your own giant guildhall/town voxel by voxel by hand and then going to war with another big guild and destroying their months worth of work and materials(While you gain say 1/4 of their mats). Oh the dreams.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last time I was on there was plenty, with degrees of availability getting more the farther out from the spires you get.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I saw mentioned in notes at least a brief remark about PVP in the future, I had no idea this was planned at all for any part of EQL , only EQN. It would be great if so or did I take that out of context ?

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
I saw mentioned in notes at least a brief remark about PVP in the future, I had no idea this was planned at all for any part of EQL , only EQN. It would be great if so or did I take that out of context ?
all i saw was some reference to competitve recource gathering being pvp like and they didnt like that. which made me scowl irl.

misery_sl

shitlord
i guess ill auto run until the edge of the map and build my tungsten gym there
Claim space is opening up all over. Don't trust the redness on the claim map either. I've placed plenty of claims over red areas since the update. Just look for areas with flags that are far apart and try to place it in a million different spots between them until it works or you give up. There's plenty of space a little further from the spires, and you don't even really need to be close to them anyway.