EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
I haven't even done a claim yet , just digging shit and running around what playtime I had. Maybe when they go to closed beta and more servers we really all could pick a server and general area to plop claims down in just to be in the same area.

Especially at early launch , I'll definitely donate mats to some of you builders who open up permissions to use the crafting gear you have to build.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nice work Tuco! And I think we might be scattered all over. I moved to a European server once the tree bug happened and I didn't want it getting in the way of my build. Plenty of space here, but boring as fuck - no one talks
frown.png

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Haha maybe....but literally it isdeadquiet. So weird. Definitely loving the 40% less burled wood resources. Having the highest mountain top next to a lodestone is going to beprimereal-estate for sure come closed beta. Having a spot like that on this euro map is pretty awesome, and come launch it will be even better looking down on all the non alpha / beta scrubs!

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
The only thing that is server specific is where you put your claim for building.

Other than that your character can go to the wizard spires and hop around freely to any server any area and it's just like loading into another zone.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I just uprooted and am moving to a T3 map, i have no preference so if we have a majority of people on a map, i'll go there.
right now i'm just running around collecting Burled ... i'll move to Serentiy / Gulth though. Where abouts are you guys?

misery_sl

shitlord
The indigo one sucks cause you have to make another cobalt for every attempt.
Yeah, I got 5 cobalt picks ready. Just farming the mats for the indigo picks. Right now I need 80 more elemental rubicite and a ton of burled wood. Mining for 200 elemental rubicite has been brutal.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Rubies and sapphires out the ass since this last patch. Elemental rubicite is my new bottleneck :/

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
I wasn't interested in EQN at all, till I saw Landmark... I just hope housing and claims are overland and not instanced/floating islands.
I'm still expecting EQN "housing" to be really EQNL, with the Ley Line hubs being used to transport from EQN to EQNL and back. Given that both games use the same technologies and most assets, that should be doable. We'll see.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You'd think it would be pretty easy, considering they already let you "Server" hop by merely using wizard spires. Can't be that hard to just have you zone into "landmark" from EQ:N to do housing, guildhalls etc.