EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

misery_sl

shitlord
Some concept/vote for the pulverizer that I didn't see linked here. Can't wait to rock one of these bad boys.

eq forums pulverizer vote

This thing + cave systems is going to be a big increase in interest for me. Also loot chests and eventually monsters.

Those who don't want to leave the forum,

rrr_img_60250.jpg

Raign

Golden Squire
Any of you who will be getting beta invites for friends interested in trading a future interest in one of your beta invites for an AC IV (PC) code?
I can't generally get my friends to try betas, they always just wait for my review and buy at release so you are welcome to one of mine. No trade needed. I will let you know when I get them. Keep in mind though from everything I have read they are only good for 1 week.

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
I can't generally get my friends to try betas, they always just wait for my review and buy at release so you are welcome to one of mine. No trade needed. I will let you know when I get them. Keep in mind though from everything I have read they are only good for 1 week.
Cool, thanks!

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
im not a roleplayer or anything, but i kind if wish they went with somthing a bit less futuristic and maybe something a little more low tech, maybe steampunk esque / gnome created in appearance.

misery_sl

shitlord
Your name and subtitle seem quite apt.
Yes, it tends to be accurate at times. I was actually watching some blood bowl matches on my laptop while farming on my desktop with my hands. Quite the feat for me, I might add.

Oh, by the way, time to farm another 6,000 or so burled wood for the tradesman sifter. I have to do it for the sake of completeness.

Edit: Just wanted to say that I farmed around 14,000 burled wood logs today.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Just asked for a refund. Doesn't work right for me. Too much stuttering and the likes to be enjoyable.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
They should just put in a very simple Minecraft like combat system right now and build up from there. It'll help test the way the game feels with a sense of danger or whatever, even if very basic. How hard could it be to put in a few really basic monsters?
How hard could it be to put in a few really basic monsters? Very Hard. First off, anything added to the game has to meet a certain level of quality, which means time.
Secondly, we have already heard the devs talk about the difficulty of A.I. pathing in a world where you can break the world apart.
Lastly, there are just more important prioritues ahead.

Don't get me wrong, I am waiting for combat/mobs/danger as well. Those qualities will really add to the game.
But, let's all be patient and recognize what it takes to make a AAA game that breaks ground.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Pre-construction, lighting looked so nice i had to take a pic
QTN9o78.jpg

still under construction pics...
k2yT2Mt.jpg

3i5DV20.jpg

1HD8CAI.jpg

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
This alone took a helluva lot longer than I care to admit. I started with trying to the whole thing with just marble, but just was too difficult to see features so I had to change some materials. The eyes I need to work on I think.. couple torches in a recess (maybe better at night). I tried emerald backdrop to give greenish eyes but I may just do obsidian (hard to find much of it though).

rrr_img_60307.jpg

Lenas

Trump's Staff
not sure, they have always been grey for me, are they not supposed to be?
They're supposed to be brown and they're not because of your graphic settings. Maybe texture quality? If you bump up overall quality they'll fix themselves. They turn gray for me when I turn Overall to Low, and fix themselves when I go to Medium.