EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
http://www.plotz.co.uk/plotz.php

Online Sphere/Ellipsoid/Torus generator for Minecraft. Can also be used for Landmark.
Dang, wish I had seen this before the build lol. I don't think it will help much yet until I can get more claims as a buffer to throw up scaffolding yet, but thanks a ton for posting this (it's totally fucking sweet for EQN:L) - will definitely go into my bookmarks.

This is what I was using, which is a nice tool as well:Pixel Circle / Oval Generator (Minecraft) Donat Studios.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Don't think so, but PS2 is almost 99% 1st person so might of never ran into the problem.
It happens in first-person in EQNL as well. I was digging a staircase under my claim and it was constantly doing it while in first-person.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hmm not sure, but I can't remember something like that in PS2(ie seeing through walls/ground etc). Granted I can't think of s scenario where I was put in that situation either.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm hoping it's not a Forgelight issue and it's something they can tweak/fix in Landmark.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Does discovery help with burled wood and elemental stuff? What does +harvest do? Just give more pieces of common drops per "whack"?
Found athreadon the alpha forums where someone recommended using the +damage ring combined with +disc, and after doing that, my burled wood gathering seems to go a LOT faster. It seems the +damage gives more per whack, and the +disc will give more chances at burled.

The guess is that each tree has a set amount of each, so the faster you can knock them down, the more burled wood you'll get over a period of time. And the +disc multiplies the amount the tree gives from its spawned amount.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here's the most recent build. Desert temple on Courage:Watershed right near the spires.
9yimD5H.png

Menion_sl

shitlord
Dang, wish I had seen this before the build lol. I don't think it will help much yet until I can get more claims as a buffer to throw up scaffolding yet, but thanks a ton for posting this (it's totally fucking sweet for EQN:L) - will definitely go into my bookmarks.

This is what I was using, which is a nice tool as well:Pixel Circle / Oval Generator (Minecraft) Donat Studios.
This is what I use for circles.http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...er_layouts.png

Terial

Trakanon Raider
These are the 2 i've been using, will work on a new indigo tonight
rrr_img_60514.jpg
rrr_img_60515.jpg

just found this...
Looks like tatooine is coming
smile.png
rrr_img_60519.jpg
rrr_img_60520.jpg

Deisun_sl

shitlord
Hey guys, is there a trick to getting into the beta? I really want to be a part of this. Even considering purchasing the founders pack which I've never considered before.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Awesome images, guys. I am bothered by the inevitable wipes coming because I have a pretty cool design going on a mountain top.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey guys, is there a trick to getting into the beta? I really want to be a part of this. Even considering purchasing the founders pack which I've never considered before.
No secret. Game is in Alpha state currently. Beta wont start any later than March 31st. If you purchase the settler pack, you will get in the day Beta launches. If you purchase either of the other packs, you can get into the Alpha now.