EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Terial

Trakanon Raider
spent all morning gathering Burled wood finally got over 6k! get back to my workshop and i can't craft, i hit the button and nothing :/ I've lowered resolution to 'low' incase it was lag, but ping is at ~ 65
i've tried other people's saws and still nothing, push button nothing happens
frown.png

Edit: turns out you need a spot in your inventory
smile.png
10k dirt destroyed.

Randin

Trakanon Raider
If we're still updating the list in the OP, you can officially put me down for the beta; finally got around to grabbing the settler's pack.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Made legendary copper axe and indigo pick today, those things are game-changers.
Kinda funny I am intentionally not really going out of my way to craft high quality tools just reasonably good ones. I don't want to get to used to turbo pick the destroyer in alpha only to have it wiped going into beta and probably for release as well.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
God I am finally starting to read this thread and I was hoping I wasn't reading that wrong when people were harvesting Burned Wood...

Alas/

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Kinda funny I am intentionally not really going out of my way to craft high quality tools just reasonably good ones. I don't want to get to used to turbo pick the destroyer in alpha only to have it wiped going into beta and probably for release as well.
I didn't go out of my way, just got lucky. Copper is easy to gather and I think I got the legendary after 6 but I made them all at once. The legendary indigo happened first time, made one more but it was a blue :/

I am mainly making more things just to see how much stats can vary. My building is based around dirt and wood so I don't really care about using the higher tier materials for crafting.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Not sure if it will be the same in beta and release but some tools are definitely weighted towards having a higher chance of rolling rare/legendary. I've never made (or seen) an indigo pick below blue/rare yet I've made a couple dozen gold axes and only ever seen green/common including a significant number of stinkers.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
just when i think i'm building sorta nice stuff, i see Fedor's post.... ugh

is there a way to select a voxel and have that become your pallet ?
For example, let's say you have a Stone Tile Floor, but your brush is set to Topaz, can you look at the floor, click a specific combination of keys and then that will change your brush to the Stone Tile Floor?

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
is there a way to select a voxel and have that become your pallet ?
For example, let's say you have a Stone Tile Floor, but your brush is set to Topaz, can you look at the floor, click a specific combination of keys and then that will change your brush to the Stone Tile Floor?
Holding Alt with any of the tools active will allow you to click on a material to select it as what you build with.

Laerazi_sl

shitlord
Holy crap that's awesome! I was gonna suggest they put in some kind of texture quickbar, but that works even better

(also that God statue is incredible)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Holding Alt with any of the tools active will allow you to click on a material to select it as what you build with.
Excellent. Anyone have a 'cheat sheet' for all of the building hotkeys, etc?

Is anybody else finding the fact that they suck compared to what others are making as detrimental to your wanting to play the game anymore?

I literally looked at what others are making, and said fuck it cause there's no way I am going to make anything even a thousandth as cool. I went back to playing EQ, and waiting for EQN or Pantheon to come out.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
i can look at others and get sad, but mine is not "bad" it's just not epic lol.... some people just have a knack for building it seems. If you keep looking at other builds that are awesome, you'll get sad lol. So i tend to look at the builds which suck and think.. .i'm awesome
smile.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Once they implement guild/group stuff, even if you're not good at designing stuff you can help farm materials and work under someone's direction to building stuff. That's how the big Minecraft projects go and you still get to take part in making something epic, but it's more of a group activity.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Once they implement guild/group stuff, even if you're not good at designing stuff you can help farm materials and work under someone's direction to building stuff. That's how the big Minecraft projects go and you still get to take part in making something epic, but it's more of a group activity.
yea, i agree with this, sometimes following a blueprint is nice and it's part of a community project.. good stuff indeed!

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Birch floors are important.