EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can I delete my original character and make a new one while still retaining my trailblazer items? I'm getting conflicting answers from multiple sources.
All the perks with the packs are account based, so yes. There was an issue early on where deleting your character did not give you back those perks, but was fixed.

@Dizzam The pick as it stands now is not worth it. It's being replaced way to soon, but they are saying that they want to tweak it to give it more of a benefit, so who knows.

Also, those keys will not get you any of the perks.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is the founder's pickax worth $20 though? Or should I just try and bum a key off of one of you trailblazers?
Well it is capable of harvesting from any tree albeit slowly which is much more useful now than it once was.

Tol_sl

shitlord
I really wish they would let us just apply our best tier axe and pickaxe. The idea of having a combo tool is awesome, but the axe component blows.

Felmega_sl

shitlord
Disapointed to hear that water will not have physics when first released but satisfied with his presentation in general and eagerly awaiting closed beta.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I'm actually somewhat appreciative of their baby steps approach. Rushing something is never a good idea and both caves and water are going to be key in formulating the idea of a "world". When Closed opens up I'll go through the process of getting my tools in order but probably won't lay a claim down. If I do put something down it will be with the idea of providing materials to other players once they open up the ability to sell stuff in game.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1EIWFxYs-VQ

Caves in 2 weeks... Water after.. Some good insight here

DG loves this game more than he loves breasts... Never looks down.
He must've satisfactorily ogled them when before the camera turned on. I refuse to believe any red blooded, heterosexual male could avoid "just a peak." Maybe he has superhuman peripheral vision?

For reference:

rrr_img_63371.jpg

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
I'm not the creative type but I have to admit I'm impressed with SOE and what they are doing. This engine looks fabulous.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
wish i could have templated my stuff this weekend, but i had no time to play. No biggie, i'm actually looking forward to the wipe and to start from scratch again. I actually enjoy it
smile.png

I'll have top tier stuff up soon for people to use (then again, Dark souls 2 is sucking the life out of me hahha)

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
He must've satisfactorily ogled them when before the camera turned on. I refuse to believe any red blooded, heterosexual male could avoid "just a peak." Maybe he has superhuman peripheral vision?

For reference:

rrr_img_63371.jpg
I just went here for updates and am still ogling them 5 minutes later. Not much better than a great set of tits and I love when they are basically asking you to look...and keep looking.

moontayle

Golden Squire
wish i could have templated my stuff this weekend, but i had no time to play. No biggie, i'm actually looking forward to the wipe and to start from scratch again. I actually enjoy it
smile.png

I'll have top tier stuff up soon for people to use (then again, Dark souls 2 is sucking the life out of me hahha)
I believe they said they were going to wholesale template your claim so you won't technically lose anything as long as you have the room in your templates (which is something like 3m voxels worth of data).

Terial

Trakanon Raider
ahhh cool, good to know
smile.png

Now if they would add the ability to drop your templates without props ... i don't want to re-create all my workbenches in order to drop my build down.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I believe they said they were going to wholesale template your claim so you won't technically lose anything as long as you have the room in your templates (which is something like 3m voxels worth of data).
The only problem with this is unless you built completly on flat ground the chance of finding a spot that mimics it well enough will make just dropping an entire existing claim template down unlikely to look very good. I just work with the assumption I should do everything from scratch maybe try a different style /placement type maybe instead of a pyramid I may try some ziggarut or hobbit hole or something.