EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
If anyone has an extra beta key for this they could send me, I will give you a blowjob with my butt.

EDIT: Got a key thanks!

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
I haven't been able to play much due to having to get ready to move for a new job, so still using a stone pick. If it is possible to trade and people have extra picks, I'll gladly take one off your hands
smile.png
I am Droigan on the Serenity server.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I probably made 7-8 and got 2 or 3 rare. Then, today I whipped up a batch of 13. Few rare and 1 legendary. I think the legendary was number 8 or so.
are you using the materials crafted out of the upgraded tables?
I'm trying to figure out how this works still.... i've upgraded to a new smelter and if i make mithril from it, and it mixes with my normal mithril bars, how does it know which i'm using when i craft??

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The mithril ingots from the smelter are no different, you just get 3 extra per 10. If it's fully upgraded. +1 or +2 otherwise.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Right, the advanced conversion tables just gives you more output on the back end.

I've been doing a lot of building with my time so I've only been going out to harvest when I need a break from that so only on my second attempt with a mithril pick. I don't know how anyone could focus their time solely on getting enough mats to make a shit ton of those things, it's pretty mind numbing. But the results are hard to argue with.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
To the other harvesters/crafters.

Seen any difference when crafting bunches of picks, as opposed to one at a time? (As far as rare/legend odds)?

Terial

Trakanon Raider
The mithril ingots from the smelter are no different, you just get 3 extra per 10. If it's fully upgraded. +1 or +2 otherwise.
sorry, this confused me a bit
On the default smelter when i did a compare of gold for example that is:
Default smelter i can make like 10 gold bars
+2 smelter (i guess this means the second of the one you can craft outside the normal one)
with that one i can make 1 gold bar... so i don't get what you mean by 3 extra per 10? seems the upgraded smelters can make less then the normal one.
Also, i still don't know the advantage of these other smelters.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Normal Forge = 1000 metal for 10 ingots

Superior Smelter = 1000 metal for 11 ingots (+1, or 10% increase)

Exceptional Smelter = 1000 metal for 12 ingots (+2, or 20% increase)

Legendary Smelter = 1000 metal for 13 ingots (+3, or 30% increase)

Legaeveth

Silver Knight of the Realm
sorry, this confused me a bit
On the default smelter when i did a compare of gold for example that is:
Default smelter i can make like 10 gold bars
+2 smelter (i guess this means the second of the one you can craft outside the normal one)
with that one i can make 1 gold bar... so i don't get what you mean by 3 extra per 10? seems the upgraded smelters can make less then the normal one.
Also, i still don't know the advantage of these other smelters.
Mine is doing the exact same thing as yours. I built two legendary items the smelter and the saw. Both produce less by quite a bit.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Mine is doing the exact same thing as yours. I built two legendary items the smelter and the saw. Both produce less by quite a bit.
That doesn't compute. All the smelter does is take 1000 ore and turn it into 11-13 bars depending on whether its superior, exceptional, or legendary. The only other difference besides the extra bar(s) per 1000 is the fact that it does it by the 1000 instead of by the 100 on the stone forge. If it isn't doing what its supposed to do then that is definitely a bug.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
That doesn't compute. All the smelter does is take 1000 ore and turn it into 11-13 bars depending on whether its superior, exceptional, or legendary. The only other difference besides the extra bar(s) per 1000 is the fact that it does it by the 1000 instead of by the 100 on the stone forge. If it isn't doing what its supposed to do then that is definitely a bug.
I'll post some screenshots tonight, let me know if what i'm showing is normal or a bug....
but default smelter does more then the superior/exceptional with no change in materials (by a HUGE margin)
from what it looks like when i'm in game, i need to go mine an ass ton of material to smelt into bars using the exception/legendary etc...

Raes

Vyemm Raider
It's just the way the UI is set up that makes it look confusing. Like, it says under "Recipes" you can make Mithril x10 with the ore you have available. If you have the legendary smelter, under the picture of the ingot on the right it says x13. That means you can make 10x13 Mithril ingots.

Caliane

yeah, look at the picture of the material you are making. with refiners it will say x11, x12, x13.

or with planks/stone x100, etc.

So, the basic smelter, you need multiples of 100 ore to make 1 ingots per 100 ore.
With the refineries, you need multiples of 1000ore, to make 11/12/13 ingots per 1000 ore.

That is important to note, refineries only work in multiples of 1000.

Edit:fixed the 1/100 here as well.

kudos

<Banned>
Holding Shift down allows you to sprint. Sprinting and jumping at the same time allows you to perform a swallow dive -super cool!
Something tells me this game isn't for me.