EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

staticthreat_sl

shitlord
I paid for the alpha as soon as the founder pack was available. Bought the top tier and will have a few keys to share when they become available. I'm looking forward to it and plan to do the same for EQ:Next if available.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
So with the 31st landmark celebration event (just got the email for invitation to the actual event ) , that mean the alpha isn't going to start until Feb ?

It says be the first to play Everquest Landmark in the event email, so maybe the alpha starts Feb 1st ?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
So with the 31st landmark celebration event (just got the email for invitation to the actual event ) , that mean the alpha isn't going to start until Feb ?

It says be the first to play Everquest Landmark in the event email, so maybe the alpha starts Feb 1st ?
31st is the public debut, easier to assume alpha people will get in before then.

Iadien

Silver Knight of the Realm

Nah, it's just the public debut. Alpha purchasers will still get in first.

xzi

Mouthbreather
31st isn't all that far off, I wonder if we'll be getting in within the next week or two? I don't know but my dick got a little bit hard when I got the email

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Go ahead and give in to the darkside Convo , we can discuss Brad's game while we are in game in EQL building our shacks and mining for gold.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm going to need the practice for sure.. My goal is to build a modern day junkyard with a trailer home on my property..which will be next to Quaids. I'll also have a big sign that says NO Instance Contant!

Randin

Trakanon Raider
I'm still waiting for them to announce some dates before I buy, out of some vague sense of principle, but I am definitely going to at least drop $20 for the beta package.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Like everyone else I am eager to attempt to recreate my home, workplace and random locations throughout Vegas, EQ1 and other games and then say they are inspired by those other locations when I fail horribly.

You can add me to the alpha list.

Purchased the alpha here.

I guess I'm not known to almost all of you, most of my contributions is just in the wallpaper thread which have very little activity.

I noticed a couple of people mention a place for forming a guild and saying they not have the time etc, so I thought why not do it?

I have aboardup and running as of tonight. Will likely do more work on it over the weekend.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You could have went with farstridersguild.com or something to that effect, instead of using a domain extension that will almost be universally blocked by work filters.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
You could have went with farstridersguild.com or something to that effect, instead of using a domain extension that will almost be universally blocked by work filters.
Real men use IP addresses to access their guild's sites.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Mildly tempted to go to that Open House thing on the 31st. Especially if the start of Alpha at the end of the month rumors don't pan out. Maybe they'll put Smedley in a dunk tank again.