EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Lol did what? Minimize the available land grab space? Dave just posted on twitter that an update is coming in about an hour.

misery_sl

shitlord
I've been enjoying it, but there isn't really any reason to burn myself out so I've been taking it easy and not stressing. If I freeze I just go do something else for a while. I'm impressed with the quality for an alpha. There is a lot of potential here. Imagine having streams, rivers, lakes, etc, critters and monsters littered around the world to make it feel more alive, a weather system in place, and all the features they have been talking about adding eventually. Easier claim and server/map management would be a great start.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Put me in a never ending blue screen, which lead to a launcher stuck at 50% the next time I tried to log in. Only fix was to re install lol.

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
Put me in a never ending blue screen, which lead to a launcher stuck at 50% the next time I tried to log in. Only fix was to re install lol.
It actually auto fixed after 45 min or so. Which is probably how long a re-install takes. The real fix is to wait it out

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
All I want to do is log in and dig down.
This is basically what I've been doing.

(tip for those looking for tin , I'm late to the party on this tip I'm sure but just in case , keep digging WAY down on copper mines and so on. I've hit large amounts of tin , and I'm assuming it works that way for a lot of stuff. Just scratching the surface and moving on will have you missing lots of goodies).

Also I know Ano is just venting and I get the frustration , venting is better than the screaming you see on the alpha forums.

I had to make sure and remind myself , alpha , massive amounts of folks , this is going to be a fubar , just be ready for it.

The fact I know it's all getting wiped at least twice in the next few months makes it easier to be patient. (I'll throw a fit if my 2 day early start land rush is borked though:p)

Emotiv

Silver Squire
Well the NDA was lifted. This game as it is right now is going to take a good chunk out of minecraft