EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Someone dug a huge hole where everyone zones in on one of the maps. It was pretty funny.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
So a group of folks working together could rather quickly go around and bury everyone that's afk a mile deep once that depth is put in game ?

Column_sl

shitlord
So a group of folks working together could rather quickly go around and bury everyone that's afk a mile deep once that depth is put in game ?
they can probly jail them if they can encase them in a material they are too low level to break.

Not sure if the reset to ground command will get you out of that.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Landmark is going to look pretty interesting once stuff you build stops poofing or getting healed over. I am starting to see some pretty impressive structures but most folks are not dropping anything other than the most basic crafting stations for fear of them being eaten by the servers.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
This spot has an alabaster forge, gold work bench and an upgraded saw (forget the name).

You can make all the accessories here and every pick that is usable, as far as I know.

rrr_img_59171.jpg
This guy has moved.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
Damn, from the sounds of it, they are totally not going to get the new server up until around 11:30PM PST again - which is fine if you live on the west coast. If you live on the east coast, it's all about trying to decide if you should actually get a good night's sleep for once since this bitch launched.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
What about a proper physics system good enough to know if your bridge isn't structurally sound enough to bare the weight of more than, say, 10 players and collapses if a certain weight is reached? Stuff like that? Have they talked about anything like that? What I mean is a bridge with no support beams/archs etc, a roof, whatever. I think that'd be really cool.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What about a proper physics system good enough to know if your bridge isn't structurally sound enough to bare the weight of more than, say, 10 players and collapses if a certain weight is reached? Stuff like that? Have they talked about anything like that? What I mean is a bridge with no support beams/archs etc, a roof, whatever. I think that'd be really cool.
Considering you can create things that float in the air, don't hold your breath.

xzi

Mouthbreather
Yeah, they had that video of that giant mech just bitchslapping the shit out of a wall.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Twitch

Watching this guy build this big building, its pretty awesome and looks like it gets a lot easier when you have all the tools. Plus it helps he has ppl giving him stone.

Anomander Rake

Golden Knight of the Realm
I wondered this myself - I thought you had to drag them to the recycling symbol on the top right corner of your inventory, but that didn't work. Someone said to right click them, and I did (and they disappeared), but it didn't show up in the chat window that I had received any ore. So not sure if it worked or not.