EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No mention at all of combat tonight. The time frame for combat was mentioned by Omeed few weeks ago as tail end Alpha/ early Beta.

Dahkoht_sl

shitlord
Thanks, honestly I can wait on combat although will enjoy it much more when in.

New biospheres , then changing to closed beta will keep me happy when both happen. If not mistaken we get to keep what we gather between closed and open beta ?

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Here they are! Hope everyone enjoys the new stuff and the fixes!

. Procedural props will no longer spawn on your claim. If they previously did, they will be removed and free you up to manipulate your claim appropriately!
. Fixed an exploit that would allow people to place props on other people's claims and have them be "immune" to manipulation by the claim owner.
. Added 8 new props! Their recipes can be found on the Copper Reinforced Saw Table, the Tin Trimmed Work Bench and the Rubicite Trimmed Work Bench.
. Add 12 new materials to use when building! Sand, Stucco, Plaster and 9 different Sandstones are now usable in game!
. Fixed an issue with a tree that has been harvested would still be visible for a few seconds after the destruction happened.
. Fixed an issue that made the quantity arrows on the crafting or stack splitting windows difficult to click.
. Fixed an issue where your selected server could change while sitting on the character select screen.
. Fixed a crash that could occur when placing a claim.
. Fixed the "white box" issue when dragging items from window to window in the UI.
. Fixed an issue where the game settings window was too small by default and cutting off some of the sliders and options.
. Fixed a bug when strafing while running that could cause issues.
. The Trade window has gotten a facelift.
. Fixed an issue that could cause a template (or a paste) to come in to the world with the wrong rotation than the preview showed.
. Fixed a bug where the chat window wouldn't auto-scroll to the bottom as things happened around you or chat came in.
. Fixed an issue on laptops with the intro movie being choppy.
. F1 should now open the start menu.
. 'U' should now properly open claim management.
. Fixed a problem with the Explorer and Trailblazer flag recipes showing up incorrectly.
. Fixed an issue where the inventory window would be behave differently if you closed it with escape versus closing it with the 'I' key.
. Changed the default screenshot folder from being EQNext to being EQNLandmark.
. Chat should now be colored appropriately for different types of messages.
. Fixed an issue that could cause some of the controls (rotate, scale, move) to stay in the world after you finished using different building tools or prop manipulation tools.
. Evac To Safety should work reliably now.
. Added stats to the upper left corner (with the framerate) to help diagnose issues some people are having with lag.
. We now stop a trade from going through if it would result in either player losing items. You now have to have enough open space in your inventory for the incoming items.
. You can now drop items on the tabs in the inventory to move them between your main and your collection inventory.
. Icons on the hotbar of items that you've consumed or moved to your void vault will now be inactive instead of disappearing.
. You should now only see the health bars of trees you're currently harvesting.
. Added item quantity to the drag icon as you drag and drop stacks between windows.
. Adjust lighting so that it is consistent between islands and more consistent as the day progresses.

misery_sl

shitlord
I wish they would fix that annoying bug where you're trying to add a block or remove/select etc and the cursor goes to the movement tool thing so you have to move your camera/character around until it switches back to the normal mouse pointer so that you can interact with the blocks. Does anyone else get this ever?

Xevy

Log Wizard
I wish they would fix that annoying bug where you're trying to add a block or remove/select etc and the cursor goes to the movement tool thing so you have to move your camera/character around until it switches back to the normal mouse pointer so that you can interact with the blocks. Does anyone else get this ever?
They did fix it according to patch notes. A shortcut I use to fix this is just go to select tool and select a bunch of voxels then hit esc and it'll remove the floating arrows thing.

Dizzam_sl

shitlord
I really want to try this game, but i don't see myself getting it until beta. So with everyone buying that $100 pack, surely someone will have an extra key come beta, right?

misery_sl

shitlord
They did fix it according to patch notes. A shortcut I use to fix this is just go to select tool and select a bunch of voxels then hit esc and it'll remove the floating arrows thing.
Not that bug. The actual cursor that you use to place items will not allow me to place/delete/select anything until my camera is in a spot that the game likes.

Well, whatever they did also fixed the bug I was having. Nice.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone know an easy to get to area with all the high end crafting tables?
Have all the high end tables. Not close to the porter at all. If you get desperate though my claim is in the far north east corner, on Courage, Mesa tier 2 area. On a mountain.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
which is the item that you use while crafting for more chance to get rares? I am at Skanda's place, but i don't see which it would be.
Btw, cool place you have here Skanda
smile.png

sweet Dynamite!