EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

Wrathburn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tol I tried to set up south of you. I placed my claim then wanted to replace it. I picked it up and now it is telling me I don't have enough upkeep lol. I wonder if you need the 300 copper in your inv even after you make a claim flag to place it.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Seems to be some new "known issue" bugs that have risen up...

I planted a claim and logged out for now. I noticed the game made my machine run much hotter than all throughout alpha.

The claim upkeep is to eliminate the "empty " claims Alpha had...only takes 4-5 min to get enough for the week.

Tol_sl

shitlord
Tol I tried to set up south of you. I placed my claim then wanted to replace it. I picked it up and now it is telling me I don't have enough upkeep lol. I wonder if you need the 300 copper in your inv even after you make a claim flag to place it.
Haha, yeah. It's bullshit, when you try and replace your claim, it charges you an extra 300 copper before you can place it again. You have to enter it manually under the 'u' menu, and then you can place.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
5 days seems a bit short for upkeep pre-payment. I hope it extends to 2 weeks or so in release since going on an extended vacation means you'll lose your claim.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
Updated Roadmap akaThe Blueprint

Closed Beta
-Caves and Static Water coming together.Claims will be wiped.
-All continents have all resources, but higher tier ones will be deep underground.
-Universal name+account being implemented.
-Health/Death/Graveyards/Revives
-Armor/Buffs
-PvE/PvP
-Crafting 2.0: Salvages, Imbueing, Upgrading, Refinements. Crafting recipes will need to be discovered/unlocked.
-Treasure Chests

After Open Beta
-AI Editor/Monster Creator
-Dungeon Master tools ie- scenario layout, story arcs
-Interaction Physics for things you've made (like traps?)
-PVP Rules Creation

It's going to be an interesting Summer.

Perramas_sl

shitlord
5 days seems a bit short for upkeep pre-payment. I hope it extends to 2 weeks or so in release since going on an extended vacation means you'll lose your claim.
The longer you have a claim the more time you will be able to prepay for upkeep. I dont have a link, it was said in the Landmark live stream tonight.