EQN:Landmark Beta Starts March 26th!

moontayle

Golden Squire
Group harvesting has a set "radius" around each player. Once outside of the radius only the person harvesting will get any resources.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Group harvesting has a set "radius" around each player. Once outside of the radius only the person harvesting will get any resources.
Ah ok, that makes sense, but sort of kills any real desire to group then. It is probably pretty rare that any of us will be harvesting on the same island, let alone a small area, unless we're working on the same project.

Thanks for the info at least guys. Time to make a new claim I think!

Lenas

Trump's Staff
You can teleport directly to friends, there's no reason not to group & harvest with someone if you see them online and both want to.

Zuuljin

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Meh, wish the 2nd primary claim could be put near your first primary claim. Thinking of using it as a dirt storage facility, or just open it up and let people play around on it. I'm happy we have 4 attached claims though, can finally finish off the 4 corners for a large square claim.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
HZRCTZHJMHXZGG9C2664
F2AEA2PZFJ3EUHMH46TX
NRAFVRH22ZMMRGX36FRR
4DGTMD2R6X67XD2RJRN7

Would be nice if you used a code to say which one so others don't bother.

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
That didn't take long.

David Georgeson ?@DaveGeorgeson 4m

Hey folks, the light objects being sc only was a case of moving too fast. We are fixing that now. Plz watch Terry's posts for details!

https://forums.station.sony.com/land...etplace.31396/
SOE Planetside 2 does this also. Sometimes, I wonder if they do it on purpose to tire people out so they don't instantly grab their flaming pitchforks or conspiracy theories.

Caliane

SOE Planetside 2 does this also. Sometimes, I wonder if they do it on purpose to tire people out so they don't instantly grab their flaming pitchforks or conspiracy theories.
yeah. look at all the responses, of "oh, that is so awesome you guys only screwed us over a little bit! you are so awesome for listening to us! I'm sure the next time will be better!"

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So SOE develops a hundred million dollar game... Charges nothing for it... Then gives people free light sources, but charges (next to nothing) for colored options... And people still whine?

Sounds about par for the course. I'm guessing these scumbag free-riders are also the type of people to order a hot water with lemon in a coffee shop, then proceed to sit and leech their wifi for the next 3 hours. Human waste.

Caliane

yeah bro, this is the first f2p game ever. Totally should be making mistakes, on what is content and what is bonus.

Free League of legends players? wtf. Why aren't these players paying to be level 30, and use champions?!
Free players should only get 5 champions and be locked to level 20 max. freeloaders!

Building materials of any and all kinds is a base part of the game, and should be craftable by anyone. payment simply skipping harvesting likely. But even then, that might screw up player driven material harvesting economy.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Your league of legends comparisson is bad and you should feel bad. F2P games shouldn't monetize player power. That's a pretty basic concept. Having more lighting options for your penis tower doesn't give one a competitive edge over other players in Landmark at all.