Erection Day, Smoke the Polls with Cock Suffrage!

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
New Rule:
You are allowed to post cock, but the ratio of naked cock to naked tits has to be the same ratio of dick to tits as seen on Game of Thrones.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Honestly I'd care more about keeping nudes out of FSR entirely than whether dicks/pussies are in spoilers or not in SS in general. I'm all for tits and ass and what not, but it's almost always neither funny nor strange nor random, and it is annoying when you want to browse the thread somewhere where having tranny cocks and what not pop up on the screen isn't appropriate. I mean post all the genitals the want, but why not keep it to threads labelled NSFW?
I usually just assume everything in SS is NSFW. If I browse SS at work, I just kind of understand that I am taking a risk.

And really, few things have been funnier, stranger, or more random that Fedor's ongoing performance art series "Girls shoving things into or out of their assholes".

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
After thinking about it long and hard my vote is to wrap them in spoilers. The dicks scare people off and hurt our ability to lure advertisers that can keep the site up without giving us STDs.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
It is crazy to me that advertisers would be scared off by a dick but not a girl noisily slopping 2 entire packs of gummie worms out of her asshole.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
advertisers are mostly men. everyone likes boobies. nobody likes cocks, thank god women tolerate them.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It is crazy to me that advertisers would be scared off by a dick but not a girl noisily slopping 2 entire packs of gummie worms out of her asshole.
To be fair the winning (and best!) option is to spoiler both.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Yeah I think that's a decent compromise. It'd be nice if people labelled their spoilers (correctly!) but that's probably too much to ask from SS.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
If the Cock Suffrage movement had been able to get up the vote, then those "fucking Nazi" janitors would have established the right to bare cock forevermore. So the fact that the janitors are Nazis is all your fault, not theirs.

Why do you hate our freedoms?

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Bro, these are not choices. These are choices given by the janitors which means they control the message. That's pretty Nazi.

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Idk, sounds more like Lizard Jews than Nazi to me, but that's just like, my opinion, man.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
No limits, post away! (18+)

Spoilers are fine, but nobody wins with censorship, regardless of the topic (illegal content excluded).

Also, DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS