Erection Day, Smoke the Polls with Cock Suffrage!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

R3spct

Trakanon Raider
Ive got no problem with seeing pics of dicks, im comfortable with being straight and seeing a dick doesnt bother me, but i get annoyed if someone posts a pic that is deliberatly offensive. If its spoilered and not warned, then its usually a dick that most normal hetro dudes dont care for. Im going to vote for keep them open, but if it offends due to content, then other members have the right to not like it.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
I've had a dick since '73 and I wasn't even born yet. Go to the east river and free the cock of the west

Rezonation_sl

shitlord
It's certainly Cockastrophic. I'd say it's the Acockolypse.

No one likes dicktators.
I propose that "some" infact, do like dicktators.
rrr_img_4021.jpg

rrr_img_4021.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
As the cock rolls down on this erection day, we can thank our founding fathers for this demococktic process; we we do not suffer the fallecies of the past.

On a board where many call each other "bros", not "gals" or "sisters", the bros have clearly decided we can not suffer wanton cockage without spoiler tags. But most importantly you should vote. And the mods should have stickers for us to wear to show we voted.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Just curious, does this need to be spoilered?

The problem with impromptu polls about important issues is the sides of the issues do not have time before the vote to argue their cases with the frothing masses. The other huge issue I have with polls like this are the dicktalitarian choices. Either with go full cocks all the time or all cocks in spoilers? There is no middle ground here? Is what I spoilered above really that offensive? Where does this end? What is the next freedom they'd like to cock up?

You know who else liked polls? Tyen. Don't be a Tyen.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
With all the people on this forum who react other than "oh, a penis" to the sight of a penis, I'm not really all that surprised that so many of you are turning into trannies and nutjobs. For a forum with so many transsexuals, you'd think there'd be plenty of openly gay men too, but instead, we have a huge repressed group who are clearly aroused in some way, pleasurably or disgusted or whatever, by a penis... but won't come to grips with what that implies.

It's ok, no-penis crowd. We're a tolerant and liberal bunch. We'll accept your homosexuality and continue to welcome you here.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
if you spoil a dick it loses the funny of it. its more funny to be scrolling down a page and seeing a wiener than it is clicking on a spoiler tag

Flank_sl

shitlord
Censoring dicks is not sexist. Dicks are ugly, boobs are not. Ask girls whether they would rather watch a female stripper or a male stripper and 90% or more of them will say female.

Boobs > Dicks

Jait

Molten Core Raider
With all the people on this forum who react other than "oh, a penis" to the sight of a penis, I'm not really all that surprised that so many of you are turning into trannies and nutjobs. For a forum with so many transsexuals, you'd think there'd be plenty of openly gay men too, but instead, we have a huge repressed group who are clearly aroused in some way, pleasurably or disgusted or whatever, by a penis... but won't come to grips with what that implies.

It's ok, no-penis crowd. We're a tolerant and liberal bunch. We'll accept your homosexuality and continue to welcome you here.
That's awesome logic. If you don't like cocks, you're probably gay.

Remember yerm, folks. With wisdom like that he's the next fucking Socrates.

Anemone_sl

shitlord
if you spoil a dick it loses the funny of it. its more funny to be scrolling down a page and seeing a wiener than it is clicking on a spoiler tag
This is kind of true, too.

If we have to give up our internet freedoms for ad revenue, I feel that everyone should get a cut of the money it brings in. I'm tired of website admins living like kings while the rest of us have to put up with having our penises placed in spoilers.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Censoring dicks is not sexist. Dicks are ugly, boobs are not. Ask girls whether they would rather watch a female stripper or a male stripper and 90% or more of them will say female.

Boobs > Dicks
thanks for telling everyone your dick is ugly and u a virgin cuz of it

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Boobs are not the female version of dicks. Vaginas are. You can make an argument for censored vag, but censored tits and you're in for a world of hate.

Jait, you don't have to LIKE penis, you just have to not get worked up about them. A penis shouldn't get a rise out of you in any sense. Or, you can be gay, that's fine, or a secret forum-destroying tranny, that's not quite so fine but it happens. It's your sexuality, you do your thing.

Ryoz

<Donor>
The people have spoken.

If you're still on the fence about spoiling or not spoiling dicks, I have two words for you:
Camerous Cockshots