Escape from Tarkov

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
New bug? 137 ammo used for the raid, 0 damage (yes he somehow extracted after this)

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I am dubious that we will even be able to play with the servers likely DDOS'd basically. Patch already running long so I couldn't update b4 heading to work.

Sludig

Oh those fuckers update.... want us to find features on our own, fill psych notes later......

So potentially some might get some huge headstart or advantage if you don't stumble onto our notice a change?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Oh those fuckers update.... want us to find features on our own, fill psych notes later......

So potentially some might get some huge headstart or advantage if you don't stumble onto our notice a change?

Can't get streets to function

randomize all the weapon attachments

no patch notes

CONTENT

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Don't run shoreline, all the extracts are bugged.

Also don't do interchange as a scav have a chance to only get the scav camp exit which requires a PMC.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Yeah they definitely need to fix those bugs ASAP. Interchange is like THE map to find dead bodies with guns easily because everyone dies in the usual spots. Now that source of early shit guns is in jeopardy until they fix it.

Guess I'll just scav woods and collect fucking food and nothing else until it's hotfixed.

Fadaar

That guy
Yeah they definitely need to fix those bugs ASAP. Interchange is like THE map to find dead bodies with guns easily because everyone dies in the usual spots. Now that source of early shit guns is in jeopardy until they fix it.

Guess I'll just scav woods and collect fucking food and nothing else until it's hotfixed.

scav reserve and kill raiders like a man!

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've only got ~200 hours, all from last wipe and I've only really "learned" about 3 maps. Woods, Interchange, and Customs. Dabbled on Factory, not sure if I've been on Reserve or Shoreline. I'll branch out this wipe I imagine, but compared to nearly every other game I play, I suck. Not like, I'm worse than normal, I'm just not "good". I'm sure there's 10,000 people like me who extract one out of three raids as PMC and win like 50% of gunfights.

Definitely a learning curve game, but that's what makes it fun. Until you watch the leveled up pros like Landmark or Grimmmz or Summits or Pestily of course who just throw on whatever gun and ammo and shred through everyone while blasting full speed giving 0 fucks about how much noise they make.

Sludig

Personally hate landmark. Shame since he's otherwise a gun loving shitlord. But unlike merely playing fast and loud, he bunny hops like it's COD, and while fairtx and others have some miraculous fast peak shots, they also occasionally suck and look believable. Some of what he watched seems unparrelled amongst the other streamers. So it's like not watching the same game. But what gets me is just his bitching and whining when he actually does die always blaming stream snipers or some other excuse while he's busy running around like a maniac and anyone could get a lucky shot.

Think grimmz too was one called one of my buddies a stream sniper when they killed him and his partner, buddy barely had even heard his name and we had to tell him it was a streamer after the fact. (We used to look up anyone w/ TTV type names to see if live after we killed them to see if they were raging.)

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user