Escape from Tarkov

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider

Check out the collection of killing streamers clips from me and the discord homies.

LVNDMARK got baited hard AF, switches to CoD and I swear he's near tears

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

gauze

Molten Core Raider
The real question is, was it a bait... Because if it wasn't.. Too fucking good.

If it was a bait, still good.. But my life blood when it comes to shooters is peoples suspended disbelief. Nothing like breaking someone's mental by having them rationalizing their losses; easiest examples being hackusations.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
A friend of mine I play with used VOIP to get all of his Shooter kills this wipe. The number of morons he encountered that he got them to agree to let him shoot them "in the leg" from 50 meters was astounding

Fadaar

That guy
A friend of mine I play with used VOIP to get all of his Shooter kills this wipe. The number of morons he encountered that he got them to agree to let him shoot them "in the leg" from 50 meters was astounding

Voip best thing to happen to tarkov. Scav army unite.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
The number of stupid level 50+ people who should know better he has killed by simply talking to them via VOIP is... it makes me weep for the future

• 1Like

Hydromarty

Vyemm Raider
The real question is, was it a bait... Because if it wasn't.. Too fucking good.

If it was a bait, still good.. But my life blood when it comes to shooters is peoples suspended disbelief. Nothing like breaking someone's mental by having them rationalizing their losses; easiest examples being hackusations.

It was absolutely a bait like the TTS said, just happened to be lvl 70 and we put together it was lvndmark

Xevy

Log Wizard
Rumors this wipes the 28th (probably not) and they're eyeballing a seasonal ladder every 4 months where you can have a main character and a seasonal character. Hoping so.

• 1Solidarity

Xevy

Log Wizard
It's crazy, if any other game had an Arena mode added on (Apex did it) to their essentially BR game I'd be like "What? Why?", but Tarkov's shooting mechanics are amazing so it actually makes sense. Wonder if it's a go in geared and win it or lose it or if it's a pre-set thing. Honestly if they just had a CS style money system and presets I'd be down for sure, but even a bring it in and risk it system is EXACTLY the thing I've been waiting for a game, mostly ARPG's (D4, hello?) to do.

The only problem is a big one for Tarkov. Cheaters. They're rampant and made certain maps unplayable (Labs) and others PTSD inducing (Woods/Shoreline).

Definitely gonna play it one way or the other though. Should be badass. Hopefully you can go in with some Scav level shit and just outplay too and steal others loot.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

gauze

Molten Core Raider
The only problem is a big one for Tarkov. Cheaters. They're rampant and made certain maps unplayable (Labs) and others PTSD inducing (Woods/Shoreline).
I do know that the idea of Replay's is rooted in Arena; as in if it works there, we might see it in EFT.. so i'd imagine that will be nice for the simple knowing. Ontop of, i'm sure the incentive to cheat in Arena will be slightly less since its not about farming.. not that it won't be there, just a vastly different reason to exist.

Escape from Tarkov Arena is a standalone game project - a session-based multiplayer first-person shooter for PC with all the known and beloved hardcore game mechanics of Escape from Tarkov. Players will take part in gladiatorial battles in various arenas of the city of Tarkov, organized by a mysterious group of Arena Masters led by the Host. The game will feature various PvP and PvE game modes, ratings, weapon and gear unlocks and unique features for owners of the main Escape from Tarkov game, like the ability to play as your main profile character. For owners of the Edge of Darkness edition, Arena will be available for free as DLC. For all other versions of EFT, the Arena will be paid and, also, you can purchase the Arena separately without buying the main game. EFT Arena closed testing is scheduled to start in autumn 2022.
My guess is it might be some sort of amalgamation of Counter-Strike, I think Rogue Company?, and i'm not sure what else... I guess Apex. I'd imagine you'll have preferred loadouts that you can pull/build and it will have some sort of point system to gain/acquire. Honestly hope it tries to do some sort of indepth economics game via CSGO which gets pretty nuts when you start really breaking it down compared to Valorant.

But I think the only things that are probably interchangeable are more than likely rewards, cosmetics, and the work bench. From what I recall, its basically Arena purpose is specifically to target the esport type(all the different tournaments/interest in said tournaments) since they don't see that working as a type of player/gameplay for the actual EFT.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm excited to play. This will be my fourth season and I think the nerves are gone, I'm just going to blast. I got good enough at scaving to pull out 200k almost every run and even take out chunky PMCS, so I don't feel like I'm losing anything this point by dying to other players. Hopefully the new weapon meta isn't dogshit, I wasn't a fan of being magdumped by UMPs nonstop last wipe.

• 2Like

Xerge

<Donor>
Wipe started today eh
here's a video of the new bosses on customs being killed and looted

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea I'm playing this wipe, closing in on level 40 finally. Trying to finish up the last bits of all the stupid kill PMCs with a traffic cone on your head quests before the normies start wearing real gear.1

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Was going to play this wipe but has to be one the worst builds I've played in a while. Random stuttering, desync, crashes (haven't had a crash in the game in years), and cheaters just make me not even want to play.

Last edited: