Eternals (2021)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
1.88 star(s) Rating: 1.88/5 8 Votes
Title: Eternals (2021)

Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Science Fiction

Director: Chloé Zhao

Cast: Angelina Jolie, Richard Madden, Kumail Nanjiani, Salma Hayek, Gemma Chan, Kit Harington, Barry Keoghan, Lauren Ridloff, Brian Tyree Henry, Lia McHugh, Ma Dong-seok, Zain Al Rafeea, Tyler Simmonds, Haaz Sleiman, Ozer Ercan, Lucia Efstathiou, Chloe Stannage, Brenda Lorena Garcia

Release: 2021-10-28

Plot: The Eternals are a team of ancient aliens who have been living on Earth in secret for thousands of years. When an unexpected tragedy forces them out of the shadows, they are forced to reunite against mankind’s most ancient enemy, the Deviants.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
88qu37rc9rb31.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So I got my new Lego Catalog. It sounds absurd but Lego is actually a good source for movies like this to get a glimpse of things to come because they get advance info about stuff so they have time to manufacture the sets, characters, etc (This happened with Endgame too). This is what they have given the public thus far (pics aren't mine, from net):

mv6ky0jixra61.jpg

LEGO-Marvel-Super-Heroes-The-Eternals-Cover.jpg

So it all definitely has a specific aesthetic to it all. The ship looks like a high-tech pizza slice LoL. I'm mostly interested in Arishem. I remember him being a huge Celestial in the comics, standing above planets, judging all the plebes.

I dunno what to make of this movie yet... Since I'm a complete asshole I'll say it looks as if it's a platform for virtue signaling diversity in casting, frankly. I've always loved Marvel movies and I hope this isn't the first domino, if you get my meaning.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
You know I don’t mind some diversity pandering in cases where it’s another alien race, but changing a male character to a female is just such virtue signaling stupidity. Also Angelina looks awful these days. Meanwhile Jennifer Anniston is still firing off super hot banger cover shoots. Good call Brad. Leave a goddess for a brother fucking vampire , adopt a clan of third world kids, and watch your wife melt

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
If they're going to do this dumb shit with a team's roster, I prefer that they do it to this shit team I give no fucks about. If they turn Colossus and the Xmen into trannies I'd have a problem.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I just hope Gilgamesh becomes a bigger character. Fan of Don Lee sine Train to Busan.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This movie might be worth it alone for salma. She is the all time milf queen.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
My first thought is... This will be shitty. And then I remember how many people said that about Guardians when they announced it. Fuck it, they have my trust until they blow it. Black Panther was a gimme. Wakanda Forever.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
My first thought is... This will be shitty. And then I remember how many people said that about Guardians when they announced it. Fuck it, they have my trust until they blow it. Black Panther was a gimme. Wakanda Forever.
this is where they blew it.
Avengers-Endgame-TV-Spot-Prestige-002.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 7 users
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database