Euro 2016

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if Hodgson will even bother explaining why he kept that shit Rooney on the pitch for so long or just step down and end the Press conference.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I'm not quite sure I should be glad that France play Iceland instead of England.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The United States is genuinely better than England at a sport they invented and we don't bother playing. Hrnnnnnnggghhhh

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
You lost to a country with a population of 330k. That's, what? Less than 1% of your population?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Haven't watched any of the England games. GOT finale finished in time for the 2nd half, I chose reading the GOT thread over watching it.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So you're saying there's a chance?

Here's the stat of the century re: Iceland - if you're a male between the ages of 20-40, you had a 1/2000 chance of being on that team. Hopefully the tournament livens up now, it's been utterly terrible so far mostly

Ridas

Pay to play forum
This game was as english as it can be. Now the young generation is mentally fucked up already aswell.

Reminded me of this classic.

their_sad_little_faces.jpg

Neki

Molten Core Raider
Kane and Alli were abject all tournament. Even as a Spurs supporter, I will criticise if they deserve it. They did not play well at all. Rooney was shoehorned into the team after injury to break up a winning team and upset the balance. Joe Hart was fucking atrocious. Sterling was woefully out of form yet still started 3 games out of 4. Rashford should have played more minutes. Alli playing in midfield did not suit him at all, he plays as a number 10 for Spurs but was never played there in the tournament.

So. Fucking. Bad.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
England voted to leave the EU. How appropriate they left the euro cup right after.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
It's the ultimate team sport and Neki nailed exactly why they lost.

Waited too long for Rashford and carry should've played for Kane n