EVE Online

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
And let's not forget that since a good chunk of players have more than one account, if one person leaves then that means a loss of 2-3 subs even.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I unsubbed my 10 thiis month. Currently way more interested in playing ARK with friends/gf and paralel playing Sims4 (yes, I play a lesbian doctor) with my girlfriend. Maybe they'll fire Team Five O for having the worst brainfuck ideas so far, with Fozzie at the forefront.

Let's wait for Citadels, destructibe 160bil structures who can't move anyplace, a screaming BAIT for supercapital fleets of the nullsec empires.

Theodlard

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm out of the loop - what are Citadels supposed to be? We talking moon structure or station structure? That do...?

Found itStructure Fact Sheet - Google Docs

Interesting. Looks like they are replacing outposts.
Replacing POS as well, but not sure if that's all happening at the same time. I do hope they get this right. The current POS management interface is horrid. If they make it worse I think that will be the end of EVE for me. Has become a pretty dull experience the past six months.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just came back to the game after a 5 year hiatus. Slowly jumping all my stuff out of NPC space to Empire to take stock and wander around. Game seems 10x easier than it was even 5 years ago, made half a billion just randomly doing combat anomalies in high sec while working from home (so not paying attention and warping between meetings). Was kind of crazy.

Bizazedo

Lord Nagafen Raider
oh hey biz, thought you died man
Car accident
smile.png
But I survived, only slight nerve damage. We'll see if it affects me in SF V.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Come join Horde, near constant PvP opportunities going on. No api or anything required to join. After years of subbing for a while and then getting bored, I can definitely say this is the most fun I've ever had in EVE. I wish I'd found something like this back in 2006 when I first started, because I'd have a ton more SP now than my measly 45M.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Come join us in Providence, we're neighbours to afore mentioned Horse and we pwn them back to their clonehomes on a daily basis without moving out of our carebear systems. You don't need API as long as you're neutral because we support NRDS
smile.png

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just started playing this again with a bunch of friends after a couple years off. It's pretty awesome, so many new things and good changes.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Recently resubbed some of my accounts. May throw a tower up in a WH just to say I've done it. Then burnout a few weeks later.

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some of us are still hanging out in the old "FOH" chat channel. Stop in.
Ah cool, forgot about that chan. I just joined it and no one's here. Makes me sad, even in off times we used to have 6-8 people in there, often twice that or more during prime time.

Either way, made a new corp with a few vet buddies I got to come back with me, and a bunch of newbro's I got to try the game for the first time. We joined galmil just to teach them some easy pvp and all that. It's surprisingly fun playing with all these new guys who don't know what the hell they're doing but are extremely enthusiastic. It's pretty funny at times too when they do dumb shit that we take for granted.