EVE Online

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Best case kill yourself.
Careful, you don't want him going all Higher Learning on us.

a7805f8o5t94n4r6tff07mkjw-500x280x1.jpg

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Id have done the full metal jacket scene but that retard wasnt like as spastic ragey as this retard. Video game version of "dey took are jerbs", with no sense on how to fix it.

So comes crying to folks who at best dont care. And in this case get quite pickle tickled by the impotent full REEEEE rage.

Sludig

Ha here we go, it was at the edge of memory what sperg kid was reminding me of.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
As a heads up you are apparently supposed to be psychic and not listen to CCP's directions when you attempt to sub. Also when you fail to get what you paid for when you listen to their instructions they are unwilling to fix the situation.

• Yesterday at 21:42
    When logged in as X i clicked on my profile and then clicked "upgrade to omega" which brought me to an external "you must log into steam to purchase a sub" link. I logged in, through the popup website and paid. The sub was then placed on an alt account 14804415. WHY WAS THIS DONE? WHY WAS I INSTRUCTED TO PAY THERE AND NOT GIVEN THE OPTION TO PLACE THE SUBSCRIPTION ON MY ACCOUNT!?

FIX THIS SHIT. I WANT THE FULL SUB ON MY MAIN ACCOUNT (X). Now I have to wait to actually play the game. Absolutely Ridiculous.

• 1f23f1a9b5f3773d8618b29250b19acd

GM EIDOLONToday at 10:45
    Hi, I'm GM Eidolon.

Thank you for contacting the EVE Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, we are unable to move payments made in Steam accounts to non-Steam EVE accounts. To pay for a subscription in your non-Steam account, please log in to your Account Management page and select Add Game Time in the Game Time tab.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best Regards,
    GM Eidolon
    CCP Customer Support | EVE Online | EVE Valkyrie

• 1152694_128.jpg

Today at 11:33
    Give me a month on my main account or you have lost a customer permanently. Feel free to perma ban the alpha account that recieved the initial month payment time. I am unwilling to accept that you can do nothing when you FUCKING DIRECTED ME TO PAY THROUGH STEAM! FIX THIS SHIT, don't give me some weak canned response.

Lol -- as someone who has worked customer service at a point in their life, I hope more people tell you to go fuck yourself when you come at them like that.

You're obviously an asshole and ought to be banned pre-emptively in any game. I bet you treat waiters like dirt, too... and justify it with a hundred reasons.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Uh ohh remmmmyy. Doesn't look like folks are receptive to your drug addled fit.

Pro tip, when everyone else is an asshole.... Chances are you are the asshole. Get some perspective and learn how to operate in society.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Sympathy for the criminal. Liberal SJW's spotted? IOOTI?

Sludig spam posting.... hmmm.... seems unstable and worried that people will think he's a shit for backing thieves....

Will he start complaining about the patriarchy next?

Remmy

Lol -- as someone who has worked customer service at a point in their life, I hope more people tell you to go fuck yourself when you come at them like that.

You're obviously an asshole and ought to be banned pre-emptively in any game. I bet you treat waiters like dirt, too... and justify it with a hundred reasons.

Please tell me more about why I should give a shit about company employees that are trying to steal my money. I'm super interested in your well thought out and informed opinion.

Sludig

Worst attempt at defensive shit posting ever. SAD.

Please don't stain worshippers of emperor Trump by inferring you are a Conservative. What an embarrasment. Like you spew buzzwords but clearly don't actually follow the politics thread.

Remmy

You are defending criminals. You probably get triggered when people say "Illegal" immigrants instead of "undocumented". GTFO fake conservative, you are soft and not worthy.

Remmy

Must be hard finally identifying with a cause, and toeing the line shouting rah rah rah all the way. Then one day you wake up and realize you didn't make the grade.

Oh well... I guess all you have left is tired recycled memes.... no need to rub it in anymore I suppose. GG. Communist Party USA registration is open, best of luck to you.

Sludig

Let me know when you prevail over those wicked wicked billing folk or yknow find one person that actually had sympathy for you.

Remmy

Already done. Multiple threads, multiple forums. Inserting distrust about their reliability and business practices. 1 hour of shitposting invested for 2k views. Pretty sure they came out behind. Thanks for the help.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I thought Eve was a game for smart people not raging trailor trash. I'm sorry about the inbred retardation bro.

Spoken like someone who never played eve. The game is literally only trailer trash and welfare warriors.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Already done. Multiple threads, multiple forums. Inserting distrust about their reliability and business practices. 1 hour of shitposting invested for 2k views. Pretty sure they came out behind. Thanks for the help.
Guy accuses others of being liberal commie SJWs only to take a page right out of their playbook by going the public defamation route.

Remmy

Aaaand success. After linking them the multiple threads and telling them this will continue until they give me what I want they conceded. Good guys: 1. Bad guys: -x. X being some unknown number of people that were unimpressed with their behavior.

So for those of you that are convinced that bending over and asking for more is the answer, I suggest that another option is growing some balls and handling your shit like a man.

Remmy

Guy accuses others of being liberal commie SJWs only to take a page right out of their playbook by going the public defamation route.

Guy that doesn't understand the difference between outing thieves and people attempting to thought control the population through suppression of free speech spotted. I thought this thread was exclusively for those within at least 1 standard deviation of average IQ? You guys keep sending mixed signals. If this keeps going on I'm going to have to print out a few consent checklists just to be safe.

Sludig

Spoken like someone who never played eve. The game is literally only trailer trash and welfare warriors.
Perhaps, Only farted with it here and there and realized I cant play and have a job. Figured it was all stock brokers and do nothing fed employees. Now that you say it, the but mah $15 sperg rage makes more sense.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
Guy that doesn't understand the difference between outing thieves and people attempting to thought control the population through suppression of free speech spotted.
Mischaracterizing your petty outrage as a struggle against "thieves" in order to influence public opinion is just a different means to the same end.

Heed Remmy's warning lest you too fall victim to that nefarious Icelandic crime ring known as CCP!