EVE Online

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
And the irony again of harassing a business until it caves from mean tweets etc because giving the queer imaginary playtime is easier to deal with than the little progressive terrorist blowing up their phones. Like quintessential leftist playbook.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Good guys, brave and outnumbered 1
Thieves + thief apologist commies 0

What sad thoughts must go through the head of this unwavering badass as he gazes down upon the spineless masses. Was that a single tear falling from his eye!? No... it must have been a trick of the light.

Remmy

Golden Knight of the Realm
zowiha white knight mode activated! I guess no more making fun of people is allowed. Too bad too, i was getting the feeling Sludig was going to try and compare careers and/or penis size next. That's always my favorite part.

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I wonder what's going on with Eve. I haven't subbed in years; let me go look at the thread...

giphy.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I thought this was going to be about the in game stuff with CCP the last two weeks where they finally said training accounts for free for 6+ months was an exploit that they didn't know how to fix.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Eonan

Doer of Things
Wow jesus christ wtf...come back to FOH and see the EVE thread has been posted in and say to myself "oh bet people are talking about Summer of Rage v2" only to find a full page of unabashed nerd-rage...

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Apparently I should teach class lol. Yesterday helped a guy get started in exploration, an alpha. Gave a fit ship and some tips and he ran a few sites while I helped him out. I think he made about 100m while I was helping him.

Last night I noticed I got a 30 extension to EVE - Check before you jump! and then when I logged on this morning I had 500 plex. Really odd for any information that is available on youtube and twitch every day of the week and several in game chats.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I think about 1.000 die hard lol. I just like reading about all of it.

Borzak

Hey while you guys are here, has anyone seen my trillion isk? You threaten someone and JFC geeze.

Borzak

The ultimate eve is dying story. Yesterday I went thru Thera to some connections in null so I could explore (hack) in my interceptor. I got into a pocket with traffic control in every system. Probably 6 systems that nobody had jumped into since downtime, 13 hours before. It was pretty good exploring tho lot of sites since no traffic at all for a day.

Was a new one to me that late in the day. 900m out of that pocket and my interceptor literally ran out of space so I had to leave. Running out of space for relic sites is pretty rare considering I didn't run any data sites which are space hungry. My hole to Thera collapsed so I had to find another hole and like 3 systems in a donut around there were heavily bubbled up. Thankfully was in an interceptor, wound up just making 40+ jumps to get back to where I could drop the loot instead of going thru Thera. I think I saw less than a dozen people in 40 jumps.

I don't know ISK to $ conversions. If you bought it on the "legal" market is $20 for about 500 plex which equals 1.5 billion isk now if that helps.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Soo the guy made $20k in ISK? nice, think my math was right.. (20/1.5)*1500

damn baller, must have lived in florida

plus 300 billion ISK too - "The Judge confirmed in a Reddit AMA that he is going to join Goonswarm, as well as admitting that he was paid 300 billion ISK to hand the Keepstar over to the corporation."

Borzak

100+ billion cov ops special edition ship lost to the agency rat sites this morning. Apparently CCP made the sleeper rats special names that people didn't have on in the overview. But if you go to overview settings you get a blank name with just ID XXX if you wanted to turn them on. Lot of 300m-1b ships on zkill from the sleeper rats in the first hour. In game CCP acknowledged there was a naming error on the rats, no idea what they did or are going to do about it.

Caedes | TehEbil1 | Killmail | zKillboard

Borzak

If you haven't logged in for a while. I would log and buy some accelerators. This time they are +12 to all attributes and last till the end of January. With accelerators making 5.5m+ SP per month.

Also because CCP is giving away free T1 Battlecruisers and Battleships I was able to buy some megathrons and insure them for a profit while just throwing them away.