EVE Online

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Sounds like you chose your wh poorly tbh. C2's always have 2 statics, one jspace one kspace. Learn the mass of the holes and how to close them. New holes don't spawn their connection until you jump through.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
New holes don't spawn their connection until you jump through.
I'm pretty sure the exit hole spawns A) when you initiate warp to the opening hole or B) after like ~15 hours.

I specifically chose a C3 low static because it was going to be a solo endeavor with the primary goal of learning how to survive in jspace. Most of the time, it's incredibly quiet, and no one wants this system. Sometimes, like last week, when I opened the static to Sarenon, it gets a little busy. But no one wants to siege me out so it's a simple matter of just staying safe for the day.

Now that my brother is playing with me, I'm sorely tempted to upgrade to a C4 Wolf Rayet, or perhaps look into a C2/C4 static.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Meh, I'm getting the itch to re-sub again but I always end up getting bored running around solo/doing FW. Would definitely be interested in anything WH related, if anyone here is looking for more.

Eonan

Doer of Things
Thread about internet spaceships and how we just kicked Goons out of the north

/flex

In-game channel: FOH

Zyke

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm in vanguard killing Russians, good times. Stainwagon is pretty bad. Too much time whoring isk and not enough actually fighting people.

caesium

Molten Core Raider
i was screwing around in horde on alts for a bit but got left behind in querious while on vacation. hvant bothered to make it up to where ever/whatever is going on now hah

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I just got this activated again. Probably going to try and join a WH corp or some such. Anyone here in some good corps?

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
What kind of WH corp are you looking for? Low class or high class?

Doesn't really matter to me to be honest. I haven't played in like 3 years and never in WH space before. Just feel like trying something new and have to start somewhere.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
33m as of today. I had a 35m Gallente primary but I wanted to try something different.

Do you have an eveboard account so that we can see your skills?

As for wormholes, I was a wormholer for a while, so hopefully I can point you in the right direction. I need to know, however, if you're looking for fights involving capital ships and t3 cruisers or if you're looking for more small time skirmishes.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've done both in null but I always was more of a sub-cap fleet kind of guy. I wouldn't mind doing either.

I'd throw you the eveboard but they done fucked up.

Whidon

Blackwing Lair Raider
since I'm gonna be at hone the next year or so from an injury I figure i'l resub my accounts soon enough. Still blows my mind how much the game has changed in a year or so.

I see you traded in your fat bee for a whatever the pl mascot is. hope that's going well for you.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh and to be honest, I was in Sniggwaffe once, a long time ago. Same thing with LOVEU, which was part of Goons. Problem was that the character I had gotten off the bazaar at the time had Viper Squad in the corp history. That shit always gave me issues. I'm no russian spy, true story. Probably why I decided to extract the shit out of it and get a new one. And the name kinda sucked.

RhoA

Lord Nagafen Raider
since I'm gonna be at hone the next year or so from an injury I figure i'l resub my accounts soon enough. Still blows my mind how much the game has changed in a year or so.

I see you traded in your fat bee for a whatever the pl mascot is. hope that's going well for you.

Oh shit, Extender Myths coming back!! Dude, looking forward to having you back in FOH channel. PL is awesome, having a good time.

Oh and to be honest, I was in Sniggwaffe once, a long time ago. Same thing with LOVEU, which was part of Goons. Problem was that the character I had gotten off the bazaar at the time had Viper Squad in the corp history. That shit always gave me issues. I'm no russian spy, true story. Probably why I decided to extract the shit out of it and get a new one. And the name kinda sucked.

Hmm, I almost think you should look towards the bigger WH organizations, like Hard Knocks, Lazerhawks, Overload This, etc.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I saw what I am assuming was your cries for help in FOH today RhoA. I had rage pinged to form and had about 175 Beans burning towards you in Canes when you guys extracted, would have been out the door like 5 minutes earlier but getting info out of Killah was like pulling teeth.

Took two attempts to get hooked on this game but it's finally happened in Horde. Just goes to show that this game is shit if you can't find a solid group of individuals to play with (much like EQ back in the day).