EVE Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Problem solved. Doesn't make any sense to me but whatever. I updated my video drives and nothing changed. From reading on reddit someone else had a similar problem with big lag spikes only in certain areas. Suggested going from DX11 to DX9. Changed it, suddenly it was like a brand new game. No sudden lag spikes. No walking around like in molases - well like lag. I can see that causing issues with the game but why would it spike the lag meter? The person who suggested said something about dx threading.

Oh well fixed now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Meester

Trakanon Raider
If only playing the game was exciting or visually stimulating as their videos...

Depends on what you mean by exciting and when has any game trailer lived up to the premise [possibly Skyrim]? More than 90 of game trailers do not show the gameplay.

Do you play Starcraft and expect it to be an FPS? This might be news to you but Eve is not a Tie Fighter style game. Space ships does not inherently mean 'Star Wars'.
Anyway it is perfectly feasible to have exciting spaceship battles with other players in Eve.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Meester

Trakanon Raider
CVA and ProviBloc continue to be trolled.

Seems their erstwhile allies are unwilling to part terms with the outposts due to be turned into faction citadels tomorrow in less than 24 hours and
have also given one to Ushra'khan, their oldest foes. Much lols to be had tomorrow for sure.

• 1Like

Meester

Trakanon Raider
52 titans incuding the first Molok destroyed so far in a battle between the Imperium and GOTG/NC up north in Pure Blind over a Keepstar.

Along with the massive battle in UALX between TEST and PL/WinterCo/Tri etc, its fairly busy at the moment conflict-wise.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
52 titans incuding the first Molok destroyed so far in a battle between the Imperium and GOTG/NC up north in Pure Blind over a Keepstar.

Along with the massive battle in UALX between TEST and PL/WinterCo/Tri etc, its fairly busy at the moment conflict-wise.

I looked and see a wall of big numbers, how big of a deal is it to lose something like the Molok?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I looked and see a wall of big numbers, how big of a deal is it to lose something like the Molok?
So if you hover over the Destroyed number it will convert that to real dollars.

That specific Molok dropped $1k for those that killed it and $5k worth of it was destroyed forever.

That group recently lost around 20T isk which on the black market equals right around $1M.

• 2Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Nobody lost a carrier or super carrier yesterday by being teleported to high sec by a GM and set to suspect for being a bot?

• 1Like

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Nobody lost a carrier or super carrier yesterday by being teleported to high sec by a GM and set to suspect for being a bot?

Xhi9vGN.gif

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
https://gematsu.com/2018/09/pearl-abyss-to-acquire-ccp-games\

Black Desert Online developer Pearl Abyss has announced that it will acquire EVE Online developer CCP Games.

CCP Games will continue to operate independently as a developer with studios in Reykjavik, London and Shanghai, while integrating its “extensive development and publishing expertise” into Pearl Abyss’ operations in “all current and future projects.”

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
  • 2Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
It will absolutely be micro-transactioned to death. PA has no chill in that regard.

• 2Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I've always hoped that Pearl Abyss would go bankrupt because they are retards of the highest order

• 2Like