EVE Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gorestabb

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You might as well start a new Dark Age of Camelot thread. It would be equally as fresh, and probably involve less spreadsheets.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Reading the EVE thread is more fun than actually playing EVE. Also if you want fresh EVE news and other game commentary check outthemittani.com
Truth. I actually enjoy reading about all the drama that happens within Eve. The story elements that CCP has isnt all that bad, either. I just wish I thought that the actual play of the game was interesting beyond the "Woooo... space!"

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Corax seems pretty pimp. Have one fit with a rack with T2 rockets. With the skill changes to rockets I think this ship will just eat little tacklers.
Anyone try a Dragoon? Interested in what people think of the neuting bonus?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Corax seems pretty pimp. Have one fit with a rack with T2 rockets. With the skill changes to rockets I think this ship will just eat little tacklers.
Did they actually fix rockets? I actually got some RL friends to play, and one had his heart set on rocket armed assault frigs (da fuck lol). He spent the time training, got into one, thought they sucked horribly, and quit EVE.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Rockets did actually get a buff
smile.png
Vengeance is a really nice assault frig now. Really hard to get off you if it tackles you.

Oh another note is they got actually got buffed again just last patch as the missile support skills that didn't effect "dumbfire" missiles like rockets and torps do work on them now.

smile.png

smile.png

Darshu_sl

shitlord
How many people are actually playing EvE on the board still? If theres enough we can create an in game channel? If theres like 2 we can chill in my corp's channel. At least then it won't be empty.

@ Mist train all the frig skills up to IV and all the racial cruisers up to III. They are changing the skill tree and adding racial battlecruiser and destroyer skills. If you have the pre-reqs for the racial skill you will be given the racial skill @ your current battlecruiser or destroyer skill level. Given you have V's in both thats a lot of free SP in a few months.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is an in-game channel, FoH. It's been around for many years, so feel free to join.

Vilgan_sl

shitlord
Any good summaries about what has happened in 0.0 for the past year? Been inactive so haven't been paying attention, but there appears to be some major changes in the power of various players. Goons/Test seem to be doing well, Xdeath seems to be signficantly reduced, Solar seems stronger, AAA seems to be a shell of its former glory, etc.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
really interested in playing this again...for the third time...anyone have any good corp that I may be able to join?

Darshu_sl

shitlord
What are you looking to do Troll? I can help you out with that. If null life isn't your cup of tea I can hook you up with a decent WH or HS corp. Feel free to PM me if you want.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
How long would it take to be able to fly decent ships and whatnot now that they removed learning skills? I can't remember the passwords or secret question answers on my old account (not that my char was too far along anyways) but might start playing again a little bit.