EVE Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Kais gives some good advice. If you want to go the null route I'm sure theres a few people on the board who can help, me included.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If there is such a thing, can someone buddy invite me to the game? Just some kind of trial for existing account holders.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I saw that, but I dont think I can use my original account
frown.png

frown.png

Darshu_sl

shitlord
Steam Sale. If you buy off steam you can convert the CD Key on it into a GTC on the eve website and activate your account. $9.99 right now.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Steam Sale. If you buy off steam you can convert the CD Key on it into a GTC on the eve website and activate your account. $9.99 right now.
When I resubbed the other day they were doing a 2months for $19.95 (or maybe 19.99) promotion for returning players too.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Anyone who is new, join the FOH channel in game. If i'm on I've always got time to answer newb questions or show people the ropes, as will a lot of the guys in the channel. Actually that channel is where I learned about this site since foh forums went down.

Kadmoran_sl

shitlord
Not true, just tried.

So, free CD-Key:

ER5V2-LLPWW-H6E49-V5W8V-CG57W-J45TW-45015
If I were a bad person, I'd make this #25.

If you are new and want to get away from the horrible newbie corps, there are a few other new FoH folks chilling in Catfish Gumbo. The tax rate is 5% instead of the standard newbie corp 11%, and when I'm bored I sometimes bring the swarm to help run low level missions because it validates the retarded amount of effort I put into this game.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
If I were a bad person, I'd make this #25.

If you are new and want to get away from the horrible newbie corps, there are a few other new FoH folks chilling in Catfish Gumbo. The tax rate is 5% instead of the standard newbie corp 11%, and when I'm bored I sometimes bring the swarm to help run low level missions because it validates the retarded amount of effort I put into this game.
Login here:
https://secure.eveonline.com/

Use the "Activate a Code" link at the bottom. Make sure you are signed into the correct account. Note that the Steam CD keys cannot be used to extend an active account. I did this myself to activate a 3rd account a few weeks ago.

FAQ on Steam CD keys here:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1684072

...24 accounts??? did I read that right?

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
I picked this up on the steam sale and reactivated my old account from 5 years ago. I played eve for maybe a week and dropped it because I didn't know anyone.

How do I join a channel? I remember EVE having a cliff-like learning curve.

Darshu_sl

shitlord
I picked this up on the steam sale and reactivated my old account from 5 years ago. I played eve for maybe a week and dropped it because I didn't know anyone.

How do I join a channel? I remember EVE having a cliff-like learning curve.
On the chat window theres a little chat bubble icon. Click that. Its tiny.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Holy shit, 24 accounts? Tell us more. I'm firmly in the category of someone who read about Eve more than played it -- tried unsuccessfully to get interested in the game numerous times... usually lasted a few weeks each time.

I'm definitely curious what your legion of accounts is for, what you "accomplish", etc etc..

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Got in, joined the FOH channel.

Thanks Anna (ign) for the help and TS3 info.

Apparently I looked pretty suspicious for a 5 year old player whose never left the NPC noob corporation and with no skill points. I think they half expected me to ask them for access to the bank.

Kadmoran_sl

shitlord
Holy shit, 24 accounts? Tell us more. I'm firmly in the category of someone who read about Eve more than played it -- tried unsuccessfully to get interested in the game numerous times... usually lasted a few weeks each time.

I'm definitely curious what your legion of accounts is for, what you "accomplish", etc etc..
They're building towards super wormhole jewing. Or maybe eventually selling them. I'm not really sure. It kinda depends how long I decide I want to manage that many skill queues.

Right now all I'm really doing with them is occasionally waving them around in missions with the newer folk in channel. They're not ready to leave K-space yet. It's also kinda boring being completely alone in WH space
frown.png
The coolest thing I've managed is terrifying some other WH space residents who freaked when they were running sites in my system and I simultaneously logged 11 of them in. Our system is small enough to D-scan across, so they immediately saw 11 chars in BS's and T3's pop on D-scan.

Bonus EVEmon picture because fuck it is a huge pain managing skill queues. Spoilered because it's fuckin huge.

rrr_img_5489.jpg

Kadmoran_sl

shitlord
jesus christ. what is your profit/h
That number is directly proportional to effort divided by time multiplied by fucks given and the square root of stupid risks taken.

I can pull in upwards of 1.5bn an hour though with the 12 chars currently in my WH, and I don't have to share/split it.