Ever, Jane: A New MMO Set In The World Of Jane Austen.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Do they have forums? Maybe you guys should petition for a Hardcore server with full loot.

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If the old man who i think has withering balls should die, I believe I should have 50% of his estate due to the servicing of those balls.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
In addition to refraining from using information that has not been given in roleplay, you also cannot decide what happens to another roleplayer by describing their thoughts, emotions, reactions, or what happens to their body or possessions. You can set up a scene, but then you should allow them to respond for themselves.

Bad example: *Anger welling up inside, he pushes Thomas and watches him tumble into the river*

What if Thomas were light on his feet and stepped aside quickly as you reached out to push him? Or what if he decided to put up his hands to attempt to block the push?

Better example: *Anger welling up inside, he reaches out to push Thomas, hoping he will tumble into the river*

Thomas can now decide what happens to himself in this scene.
The fuck is this carebear shit?

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
"You can improve your wit with education in literature and through reading and writing."

There it is right there. Also don't forget to finish a roleplay scene before leaving. It's in the rules.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
And thusly I take off mine pantaloons, revealing a turtle head that cannot be contained! Lo! How I yearn for the decadence of love's baby back ribs.
It's gonna be all about shitting and eating for me.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
An lo', dismounting my hourse I gaze, yearningly, at his massive organ remembering my days with John the field-hand on Father's ranch; Candy Land.

This game is going to be great.

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
How long until SoE, Trion, or Blizzard clones this? The target audience is potentially massive and unsatisfied...

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
This game is gonna be so fucking epic.
This game, I feel, shall be what other games shall strive to be. A beacon in the darkness of MMO mediocrity, signaling to players the way to safety...to salvation. A game so well made and epic in its vision that it will make whole the souls of gamers who have lost some of their very being, piecemeal, as they've played one terrible game after another. It shall be a panacea, if you will, but one made of code and scripting.

Long we have journeyed in our search, but hopefully, unlike Juan Ponce de Le?n, we will find that which we seek.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ever, Jane
rrr_img_55632.jpg

Judy needs more money, guys. You know you want that outfit for the fist ball. Or carriage. Or farm and a livestock.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
One of the stretch goals is to hire a programmer?! Shouldn't that have been in the initial goal?