Ever, Jane: A New MMO Set In The World Of Jane Austen.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This thread is the future of Rerolled! Why did they remove +nets? I'd be +ing you all to hell and back!

InterSlayer_sl

shitlord
I know that you said character customization will be available later on. I take it skin color will be part of that? I know it will be brought up; a lot of my gamer friends would be upset if not!

Yes, we believe there is sufficient historical evidence for the aristocracy of the Spanish Moors being accepted, and there were many wealthy merchants, some of whom moved to the countryside, raised families, and subsequently moved into the gentry.
Lols

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So this is going to take things to where they are in all F2P MMOs - if you aren't paying a subscription, you are second-class next to the people that do.

Except in Ever, Jane, you literally ARE going to be a second-class citizen, a servant in the employ of some landed gentry who pays a subscription! Beautiful, that is just beautiful. Getting tea and trimming the shrubbery for the people with subs, that is the shit.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
So this is going to take things to where they are in all F2P MMOs - if you aren't paying a subscription, you are second-class next to the people that do.

Except in Ever, Jane, you literally ARE going to be a second-class citizen, a servant in the employ of some landed gentry who pays a subscription! Beautiful, that is just beautiful. Getting tea and trimming the shrubbery for the people with subs, that is the shit.
holyfuck. this is some hardcore gaming.

Faltigoth

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I totally logged into the demo you can get into. I bowed to three ladies, walked back into the parlor, and logged off. Oh my goodness, there is potential here for madness. I also now have a strange urge to re-read Pride and Prejudice.