Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
That moment when I get baited into this to defend my fragile ego. Ohwait. Btw only two mobs were non-motm, all the rest are post motm/potm/motow.
Literally no one cares about your made up records. You either get it first or you don’t against real competition. This won’t be lockjaw or test server or any of those other joke servers. Yawg already told you what will happen. And you weren’t a kid on lockjaw

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
wtf.png

• 3Like
  • 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That would mean I'd have to care. Yawg hasn't been a part of any iteration of Faceless since Planes of Power. Even before that, he only showed up for launch, read Alla's to develop strats and yelled a lot then disappear after 3 weeks. I love me a Yawgmoth but to think he's gonna give you any extreme insight into current iterations of Faceless is delusional at best.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Taking RL potshots at people is being a faggot. For the record.

I guess this means you guys will start calling me a faggot then...oh waiiit, that was happening before I said a word. Anyway I'm gonna leave Cupie alone, I can tell you guys really care about the kid.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Honestly, my favorite part of TLPs isn’t reliving the experience but all the autistic spazzouts.

Thanks, babes.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Honestly, my favorite part of TLPs isn’t reliving the experience but all the autistic spazzouts.

Thanks, babes.
Best part of EQ is 100 percent the meta shit. It's a 20 year old game full of imbalances and bugs still run by an incompetent company.

• 2Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Literally no one cares about your made up records. You either get it first or you don’t against real competition. This won’t be lockjaw or test server or any of those other joke servers. Yawg already told you what will happen. And you weren’t a kid on lockjaw

Some people need gold stars and participation trophies, this is going to be like OGC 2.0 making up metrics lol.

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
yikes, you guys need to calm it down a notch, even i'm not this autistic and I make emulated everquest servers.

when is this post getting shawed?

• 8Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Can I get those metallic red stars? Those are extra special, and my mom always said I'm the most special!

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Nah bro... we'd need our track suits, Russian hookers and pictures of us next to BMW's to get to that level.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
Some people need gold stars and participation trophies, this is going to be like OGC 2.0 making up metrics lol.

I keep seeing these references to made up metrics or whatever, I don't understand, why are we mad about this?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I keep seeing these references to made up metrics or whatever, I don't understand, why are we mad about this?

No one mad its just hilarious reading hearing we havent dared approach them. The cross server tells and autism here was comedy more than anything, people want to measure up against TL well here it is.

I keep saying its win win, you can measure up and TL gets competition I guess lol?

Wynn

I'd love to know where you're reading those things we haven't said...I honestly am feeling like some of you guys are existing in a different reality than us, we've never claimed or asserted shit in regards to TL/AoS.--I guess other than when I literally said we respect the stuff you guys did on previous TLPs and have liked every one of you we ever raided with in various Faceless guilds, lol.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
No one mad its just hilarious reading hearing we havent dared approach them. The cross server tells and autism here was comedy more than anything, people want to measure up against TL well here it is.

I keep saying its win win, you can measure up and TL gets competition I guess lol?

Who wants to measure up against TL though? All I see is TL saying this and no one from Faceless is really saying much at all. That's why I'm so confused.

• 2Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'd love to know where you're reading those things we haven't said...I honestly am feeling like some of you guys are existing in a different reality than us, we've never claimed or asserted shit in regards to TL/AoS.--I guess other than when I literally said we respect the stuff you guys did on previous TLPs and have liked every one of you we ever raided with in various Faceless guilds, lol.

To be fair it was one of the most retarded people IMO of all time who was spamming the speed run shit and also spamming Game of Thrones spoilers on all these homo alts.
Mealin or whatever and then those clowns brought that shit here which was awesome.

Wynn

Okay well I will say 100% b/c I know him, that he probably did say those things. What I would also say is he came from AoS on phinny and bears an insane hatred of you guys. He's told us stories about why but as someone who has ran a guild I'm always going to take those stories with a grain of salt. I know having ran guilds before that a disgruntled former member is going to have one view of things and the officers of that guild will have another, so I never took a position on what he was saying one way or the other. I would also note he was removed from the Agnarr guild. I don't fully know why he has the hate that he does but given that I've seen it I'm sure he has talked out of school.

He also had a major falling out with FE leadership on Agnarr as well.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Who wants to measure up against TL though? All I see is TL saying this and no one from Faceless is really saying much at all. That's why I'm so confused.

That's all there is bro. We don't even define competition the same way. Just like we can beat the clock all day every day and no one else cares, these guys could smoke me on 100 DPS races or train me a thousand times and it won't mean anything to me. The goals are totally different.

• 2Like

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So with not all the same guilds rolling on the same server some of the Faceless leadership track down how long it took from an expansion launch until a mob is dead. They use that to establish a record that they can tangibly point at.

It’s not a perfect system due to a lot of variables like XP rate but it works well enough. As far as I know they don’t hold others to that standard, it’s just how they like to measure etheir e-peen.

I have raided with both crews, not bad guys. This drama is interesting for sure. I don’t hate it like I absolutely hate emulator drama. People that play emulators and get involved with the drama there are the worst of the worst.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tevinter

Lord Nagafen Raider
cupie seemed like a cool enough dude on agnarr when i played w/ him - not quite sure whats caused the 180.

I will admit, with all the shit talk towards faceless i'm mildly offended i haven't been mentioned by name =/