Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Someone whos 23 should feel terrible about themselves for working a full time job with benefits and paying child support for his son. I learned something today friends. Join why dont you tell the class something about your real life since you want to bring mine into it. Or is it just too sad?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm not sure where people think we are some major titan to defeat, but guys this is a game. We're not that important. This game is not that important. Calm down, smoke something, and go get laid.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
That’s the public channel. You can come post your fake speed runs or whatever you jerk off to if you want. We’re happy to discuss it. Yawgmoth has a few more things to say I’m sure.

Imagine how much more cringe is in the private section. Please take a shower.

Reading all these has been a real treat, seeing how obsessed some people are has me motivated. Maybe I should just pull Faceless out entirely and let you guys compete with no one, never being able to vent all this frustration you clearly feel. All my goals in EQ are achieved, I have nothing to gain but fun and if the most fun available is watching you guys hold this L forever then I have no problem laughing from the sidelines.

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
“You won’t catch me being rude to TL/AoS member” makes RL jabs at my boy cupie. What a hypocrite.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Someone whos 23 should feel terrible about themselves for working a full time job with benefits and paying child support for his son. I learned something today friends. Join why dont you tell the class something about your real life since you want to bring mine into it. Or is it just too sad?

Lmao, look how fast it goes from all the hard talk to, "Cry for me FoH, I'm being bullied."

• 1Solidarity

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Imagine how much more cringe is in the private section. Please take a shower.

Reading all these has been a real treat, seeing how obsessed some people are has me motivated. Maybe I should just pull Faceless out entirely and let you guys compete with no one, never being able to vent all this frustration you clearly feel. All my goals in EQ are achieved, I have nothing to gain but fun and if the most fun available is watching you guys hold this L forever then I have no problem laughing from the sidelines.
Here it comes. You’re going to be a pussy and dodge me. You guys were hot shit a few days ago with your non motm mob kills no one gave a fuck about. Be a man and show up.

• 1Solidarity

Wynn

“You won’t catch me being rude to TL/AoS member” makes RL jabs at my boy cupie. What a hypocrite.

And in the same post I said he's not TL/AoS. I do know he's like Korrupt's trader bitch in PoE or something so I know he's a useful errand boy, but dude has the most unhealthy obsession with us I've ever seen--especially considering most of us assumed we were on good terms with Cupie til like 5 days ago.

Wynn

Here it comes. You’re going to be a pussy and dodge me. You guys were hot shit a few days ago with your non motm mob kills no one gave a fuck about. Be a man and show up.

Except we've never been hot shit at all, we've literally never slow-stroked to ourselves here or anywhere else. FI + FE know EQ is a joke of a game and nothing to get all emo/egotistical about.

Wynn

Taking shots at someone's RL over a game, Does that make you feel powerful?

Oh like calling me a faggot 20 times and making memes of me getting fucked in the ass = being polite. Despite all that I've been polite to all of you and will continue to be so--Cupie is the one dude I won't respect.

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Oh like calling me a faggot 20 times and making memes of me getting fucked in the ass = being polite. Despite all that I've been polite to all of you and will continue to be so--Cupie is the one dude I won't respect.
I made pictures of you getting fucked in the ass? You still smoking crack?

Grisvok

Molten Core Raider
Taking RL potshots at people is being a faggot. For the record.

Zaide

TLP Idealist

That moment when I get baited into this to defend my fragile ego. Ohwait. Btw only two mobs were non-motm, all the rest are post motm/potm/motow.

• 1Worf