Thyflesh

N00b
"My body is ready."

my body is ready eyes.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really can't believe someone took time out of their day to make an account on a website they never posted on just to post that long winded declaration of love to zaide. I thought we hit an all time low with the cupie autistic spaz out, but I seem to be proven wrong. Someone just stole your special olympics gold medal cupie. Truly hilarious and extremely pathetic all at the same time, bravo.

Edit: In before the "You think we were serious? We were just trolling, playing around, inciting the flames. We are not really that sad, come on".

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
I really can't believe someone took time out of their day to make an account on a website they never posted on just to post that long winded declaration of love to zaide. I thought we hit an all time low with the cupie autistic spaz out, but I seem to be proven wrong. Someone just stole your special olympics gold medal cupie. Truly hilarious and extremely pathetic all at the same time, bravo.

Edit: In before the "You think we were serious? We were just trolling, playing around, inciting the flames. We are not really that sad, come on".

can i still earn it back?

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente

Plus the dude is a Red Sox fan.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Zaide you choosing to play or not makes little difference.

If anything, you were a detriment to us in the Vulak and Lockjaw guilds just by showing up, instead of letting the real talent just run the Faceless show unhindered. If anything Zaide, you refusing to even show up this time will be a boon to that whole crew. Too much ego of yours getting in the way for you to be an asset to that team ever again.

And besides... beating you isn't defined anymore by beating "the great man Zaide himself"... no one, literally no one from the circles I've run in (even most of the Faceless crew) thinks you are anything more than an average player, and a poor leader. But you did build a "brand", and its a brand that likes to brazenly advertise itself as being "the best" when everything you base that assessment on is an absolute joke to the real EQ Talent.

It is beating this bullshit "brand" that motivates people to come out shit talking and race against your crew. But you're not stupid Zaide, you wanted this exposure. This helps feed the great lie and hide the fact that you are anything above mediocre. You even used your bullshit lies and worthless "records" to snake your way into the Pantheon circles. What a joke, I mean all you really accomplished was to be #1 on a EQ server with zero real competition, make a cool website, and market your guild as something a lot more special than it was. You win the propaganda and google search game for sure, but you are dogshit at Everquest, period.

Enough of your crew flying under the flag of this Faceless "brand" will be playing... half of them can't help it and we all know it. Shit even if you force them to name the guild something else other than Faceless... we know whose who. Crushing the brand/the crew is crushing Zaide.

Sit back and make excuses for the fact that you already lost, and say its because you don't want to give us the "satisfaction" or that competing against the "clock" and not other players is what motivates you. When your Faceless crew shows up half-assed and unorganized and they get smashed because your crew fell apart under the pressure of a little ForumQuest action... all its going to prove to everyone what most of us competitive players already know... that your whole brand is a sad hollow fucking joke. :wompwomp:

I played with roi (just xygon versions), tl/aos, and faceless. The most fun I had was combine roi, followed by faceless test, followed by tl hanging with elaida. I did not have a great time in aos. Meanwhile, I can confidently say aos was the best managed, most talented, etc. Faceless was easily the most pleb-filled with the ONLY exception being velious on combine when we zerged to beat foh.

What nade faceless work was goal setting, team building, and a generally lowered stress / highly positive atmosphere. Aka Zaide. I liked the officers as people but they were simply nowhere near the level of the aos core you see being autists here. The guild would have just been mediocre without his big ol ego keeping it goal-oriented-competitive.

Tldr zaide was great, you were probably ok at best, your post is shit.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vicious

<Banned>

All I see is “blah blah blah don’t talk about my boyfriend like that blah blah blah”

Kiss my ass baby girl. Lol

• 2Worf
  • 1Repost
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I played with roi (just xygon versions), tl/aos, and faceless. The most fun I had was combine roi, followed by faceless test, followed by tl hanging with elaida. I did not have a great time in aos. Meanwhile, I can confidently say aos was the best managed, most talented, etc. Faceless was easily the most pleb-filled with the ONLY exception being velious on combine when we zerged to beat foh.

What nade faceless work was goal setting, team building, and a generally lowered stress / highly positive atmosphere. Aka Zaide. I liked the officers as people but they were simply nowhere near the level of the aos core you see being autists here. The guild would have just been mediocre without his big ol ego keeping it goal-oriented-competitive.

Tldr zaide was great, you were probably ok at best, your post is shit.
Plus he's a Red Sox fan.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>

I mean its mabbu, vicious = mabbu. I'm surprised hes using vicious as his handle tho.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Does this mean the krosino is coming back?

Have you considered featuring rolldowns?

Will we see RI as a third guild entering the fray?!?!

How would RI have done if they were on the same server as AOS and or faceless?

Where’s dima? The euros? Why isn’t this tlp the Super Bowl yet? (Hey it’s that weekend)

All important questions for the 20th anniversary tlp

• 2Like

Silinius_LJ

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Did Mabbu even really play on Lockjaw with Faceless? I vaguely recall him playing but it was for maybe one expansion at best. It's fantastic that he collected so much insight about Zaide in that short time.... well done sir.

Zaide does a good job of rallying the troops for expansion launches and creating momentum. Hell, some of us who are considering an expansion push with Faceless haven't playing with Zaide and crew in 2 years. To be fair though, Zaide also had the autism that was Darth to deal with back then and probably saved the guild as a whole by putting officers in place to insulate Darth. I remember many a conversations around how to keep Darth from completely going full retard (Hint: Never go full retard... just look at Cupie). <3

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Did Mabbu even really play on Lockjaw with Faceless? I vaguely recall him playing but it was for maybe one expansion at best. It's fantastic that he collected so much insight about Zaide in that short time.... well done sir.

Zaide does a good job of rallying the troops for expansion launches and creating momentum. Hell, some of us who are considering an expansion push with Faceless haven't playing with Zaide and crew in 2 years. To be fair though, Zaide also had the autism that was Darth to deal with back then and probably saved the guild as a whole by putting officers in place to insulate Darth. I remember many a conversations around how to keep Darth from completely going full retard (Hint: Never go full retard... just look at Cupie). <3

oh trust me thats not full retard, i thought you knew me better than that? :(

Vicious

<Banned>
Does this mean the krosino is coming back?

Have you considered featuring rolldowns?

Will we see RI as a third guild entering the fray?!?!

How would RI have done if they were on the same server as AOS and or faceless?

Where’s dima? The euros? Why isn’t this tlp the Super Bowl yet? (Hey it’s that weekend)

All important questions for the 20th anniversary tlp

RI is likely exclusively a coirnav guild. Where we do pretty much the bare minimum to keep the top slot. You’ll never find us saying that we were the best tlp guild that existed, and I’ll be the first to tell you that we are probably not even in the top 10. But we enjoy playing together.

I don’t think any other US guild other than RI has fought as many independent Chinese and euro time zone guilds and won on a TLP server ever. That’s probably our only moderately worthy bragging right at this point.

As far as where we stand as a tlp entity versus those you named, no one in RI has any illusions. The server is casual as fuck and so are we. But on coirnav it’s enough for us.

As half of our officer core is now made up of members of Aos/TL we have found that we work well with that crew and will continue working with them on the future servers we might decide to play on.

• 1Repost

Thyflesh

N00b
Zaide you choosing to play or not makes little difference.

If anything, you were a detriment to us in the Vulak and Lockjaw guilds just by showing up, instead of letting the real talent just run the Faceless show unhindered. If anything Zaide, you refusing to even show up this time will be a boon to that whole crew. Too much ego of yours getting in the way for you to be an asset to that team ever again.

And besides... beating you isn't defined anymore by beating "the great man Zaide himself"... no one, literally no one from the circles I've run in (even most of the Faceless crew) thinks you are anything more than an average player, and a poor leader. But you did build a "brand", and its a brand that likes to brazenly advertise itself as being "the best" when everything you base that assessment on is an absolute joke to the real EQ Talent.

It is beating this bullshit "brand" that motivates people to come out shit talking and race against your crew. But you're not stupid Zaide, you wanted this exposure. This helps feed the great lie and hide the fact that you are anything above mediocre. You even used your bullshit lies and worthless "records" to snake your way into the Pantheon circles. What a joke, I mean all you really accomplished was to be #1 on a EQ server with zero real competition, make a cool website, and market your guild as something a lot more special than it was. You win the propaganda and google search game for sure, but you are dogshit at Everquest, period.

Enough of your crew flying under the flag of this Faceless "brand" will be playing... half of them can't help it and we all know it. Shit even if you force them to name the guild something else other than Faceless... we know whose who. Crushing the brand/the crew is crushing Zaide.

Sit back and make excuses for the fact that you already lost, and say its because you don't want to give us the "satisfaction" or that competing against the "clock" and not other players is what motivates you. When your Faceless crew shows up half-assed and unorganized and they get smashed because your crew fell apart under the pressure of a little ForumQuest action... all its going to prove to everyone is what most of us competitive players already know... that your whole brand is a sad hollow fucking joke. :wompwomp:

fuck you a ok.gif

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
RI is likely exclusively a coirnav guild. Where we do pretty much the bare minimum to keep the top slot. You’ll never find us saying that we were the best tlp guild that existed, and I’ll be the first to tell you that we are probably not even in the top 10. But we enjoy playing together.

I don’t think any other US guild other than RI has fought as many independent Chinese and euro time zone guilds and won on a TLP server ever. That’s probably our only moderately worthy bragging right at this point.

As far as where we stand as a tlp entity versus those you named, no one in RI has any illusions. The server is casual as fuck and so are we. But on coirnav it’s enough for us.

As half of our officer core is now made up of members of Aos/TL we have found that we work well with that crew and will continue working go with them on the future server.

So your saying there’s a chance?

Defending America is always fun. Do you have the Chinese and euros info can you get them on here? I think that’s just what we need to take foh forums and this thread to the next level . Let’s be honest fv rules gonna bring them out hard

• 2Like

Secrets

ResetEra Staff Member
All I know is I want to roll on the same server Faceless is and play referee - will be filing petitions like crazy day 1 until Daybreak gets sick of me submitting them. You wanna train Zaide? You wanna train Cupie? You have to get through the flags on the field.

Daybreak likely pays $9.25 for each CSR. They're gonna have to work for it.

• 2Like