Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Xevy

Log Wizard
Same

Xevy Xevy and @cabdru already know they will be getting some massive donations from their bros.

Massive being $5 for bacon king

Make sure to donate for Preparation H and those socks old people use to prevent blood clots.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I played with roi (just xygon versions), tl/aos, and faceless. The most fun I had was combine roi, followed by faceless test, followed by tl hanging with elaida. I did not have a great time in aos. Meanwhile, I can confidently say aos was the best managed, most talented, etc. Faceless was easily the most pleb-filled with the ONLY exception being velious on combine when we zerged to beat foh.

What nade faceless work was goal setting, team building, and a generally lowered stress / highly positive atmosphere. Aka Zaide. I liked the officers as people but they were simply nowhere near the level of the aos core you see being autists here. The guild would have just been mediocre without his big ol ego keeping it goal-oriented-competitive.

Tldr zaide was great, you were probably ok at best, your post is shit.

Echo everything about Zaide but FE had several good guys that kept things positive and moving forward. It's hard to hate on FE regardless of your guild affiliation if you have ever grouped/raided with Zavy. Dude is just a straight up nice guy. We played some on Lanys together. Also, Sieger and Juniorr tolerated me getting back into raid form and just did a solid job.

I remember playing EQ as a teenager and i'm nearly 40 now and I'm honestly not sure i've seen people this worked up in a long time. Maybe some during my time on EQ2 Naggy when EQ2Flames was going strong but goodness guys, I can't imagine anyone doing anything in game (or in any game) that would get me this hype, distressed, etc. I love competition and I understand there are people behind these pixels but don't forget to have fun fellas. :)

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
2019-02-02 (2).png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
I hope Dima plays, his guilds are my level of try hard, not like true neck beard like some but not lazy family guild either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Wish I could play this one from launch, but unless one of you can explain to me how to not have your significant other leave you for min-maxing a third TLP in a row, I think it's a big RIP.
Also Cupie, what are your thoughts on Lorde's album, Pure Heroine?

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Meech, it’s simple.let her down slowly. This will get you to at least 65% ra in any batphone guild.

Step 1: You just tell her it’s just old friends just for the weekend.
Step 2: raid here and there aroundbher, shift your whole life and schedule around to be able to play more during the day and hide that from her
Step 3: gradually work on weekends night time: “it’s just the weekend babe”

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Meech

Molten Core Raider
Meech, it’s simple.let her down slowl. This will get you to at least 65% ra in any batphone guild.

Step 1: You just tell her it’s just old friends just for the weekend.
Step 2: raid here and there aroundbher, shift your whole life and schedule around to be able to play more during the day and hide that from her
Step 3: gradually work on weekends night time: “it’s just the weekend babe”

I've done all of these things now over the past 2 years. She's not a dependent whale though so it's tough to keep the hook in her when I'm crawling out of bed at 3am for another raid mob that literally nobody but applicants need.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I've done all of these things now over the past 2 years. She's not a dependent whale though so it's tough to keep the hook in her when I'm crawling out of bed at 3am for another raid mob that literally nobody but applicants need.

65% RA good sir. Yeah. Oh and don’t play a shadowknight. That’s the min max rabbit hole. Not based caster is a good way to go.

Last edited:

Thyflesh

N00b
Competition makes EverQuest thrive. I look forward to this server being a blast.

Last edited:

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Wish I could play this one from launch, but unless one of you can explain to me how to not have your significant other leave you for min-maxing a third TLP in a row, I think it's a big RIP.
Also Cupie, what are your thoughts on Lorde's album, Pure Heroine?
iu

Stave

Potato del Grande
Why are a bunch of irrelevant nolife nerds, from random worthless guilds, posting all over FOH forums comparing their 2 inch chubs that peek out between their greasy fat rolls, trying to see who has that extra few centimeters? Get these faggots off our forums. No one cares about your shit guild. Get your own fucking forums.

• 3Salty
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mat'hir Uth Gan

Trakanon Raider
Christ, this level of nerd rage reminds me of Pantheon Vanguard beta when I was leading Voodoo and we were going at it with Ebonlore non-stop up to and through launch. Shammus, Nerion, and Ewle were even worse than you guys sniping at each other though. This is kind of rookie ball.

Last edited:

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why are a bunch of irrelevant nolife nerds, from random worthless guilds, posting all over FOH forums comparing their 2 inch chubs that peek out between their greasy fat rolls, trying to see who has that extra few centimeters? Get these faggots off our forums. No one cares about your shit guild. Get your own fucking forums.

Zaide Derangement Syndrome, bruh. we've become the EQ version of the comments section on Vice.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I'm not sure why people would be talking about guilds on the 20th anniversary servers in the 20th anniversary servers thread.

• 3Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Christ, this level of nerd rage reminds me of Pantheon beta when I was leading Voodoo and we were going at it with Ebonlore non-stop up to and through launch. Shammus, Nerion, and Ewle were even worse than you guys sniping at each other though. This is kind of rookie ball.

Shit, you're from the future?? Tell me some sports scores.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I was thinking of finally giving EQ a go when I saw this thread originally pop up. The last 10 pages or so wised me up real fucking fast. Internet nerd autism never fails to let me down.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 6 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
sounds like you belong on the softcore server, brother.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I was thinking of finally giving EQ a go when I saw this thread originally pop up. The last 10 pages or so wised me up real fucking fast. Internet nerd autism never fails to let me down.
In fairness if you just play in a different guild this shit will have minimum impact on you since you can just raid on your schedule in AoCs with your guild.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
In fairness if you just play in a different guild this shit will have minimum impact on you since you can just raid on your schedule in AoCs with your guild.

I was mostly joking. While the impulse is there, I would throw my computer in the trash before I'd ever give DBG another dime.

• 1Solidarity