Everquest - 20th Anniversary TLP

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
In fairness if you just play in a different guild this shit will have minimum impact on you since you can just raid on your schedule in AoCs with your guild.

Let’s be honest, he isn’t really missing anything.

Why are a bunch of irrelevant nolife nerds, from random worthless guilds, posting all over FOH forums comparing their 2 inch chubs that peek out between their greasy fat rolls, trying to see who has that extra few centimeters? Get these faggots off our forums. No one cares about your shit guild. Get your own fucking forums.

Your right, I’ll spend my time on more constructive shit like the politics section of “our forums”.

• 1Ice Burn
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the most fun that could be had on just another classic start is be unguilded and just make a character that harasses all the top end guilds trying to race mobs and the people trying to RMT.In the off time just make krono for any possible future servers/games.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking of finally giving EQ a go when I saw this thread originally pop up. The last 10 pages or so wised me up real fucking fast. Internet nerd autism never fails to let me down.

right there with ya, i always get excited when a new server is announced, then come to my senses and some point and either quit right away, or don't even roll.

20th anniversary tho, might not be able to pass that up. one last run before the cancer gets me? :p

and i know you said this comment wasn't totally serious, but just in case there's a bit of seriousness, the AoCs make it so that you can have your cake and eat it too -- raid with just your homies and avoid all of the autistic drama.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
and i know you said this comment wasn't totally serious, but just in case there's a bit of seriousness, the AoCs make it so that you can have your cake and eat it too -- raid with just your homies and avoid all of the autistic drama.
But that's the best part.

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
I want everyone to know that I'm not trying to compare my 2 inch chub peeking out of my greasy fat rolls. I'm well aware its only 2 inches when you round. But damnit, that "2" inches is what I got.

• 1Solidarity

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
Wish I could play this one from launch, but unless one of you can explain to me how to not have your significant other leave you for min-maxing a third TLP in a row, I think it's a big RIP.
Also Cupie, what are your thoughts on Lorde's album, Pure Heroine?
Lorde is shit. Miley 1000x better

• 1Worf

Mommy

Golden Knight of the Realm
ya the AE plers are annoying.. but theyre harder to grief, someone like daddy aka dead aka bsharp who has 3+ groups. echo of sebilis used to be the solution but its gone now. i think they all moved to the deep but still some in seb. theyre the biggest example of broadcasting that doesnt get punished, same with VMs. most of the aers i ran in to are smaller and more respectful but daddy was so big he'd push them out and bully other people in his way anyway. he'll at least res you but yeah its gotten worse each server as well.

all related to VMs if you ask me. been a guy selling PLs in kobold at velks since velious opened, spams everyday. but people are obviously paying
hey check out my VMs

image1.JPG

VMs.jpg

• 3WTF
  • 3Seriously?
  • 3Like
Reactions: 11 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya we've already seen that photo, thats what got daddy banned in the first place. lol. I mean the newer AE teams most likely are VM, of course if you were AEing on phinigel already as you two were, then you already had the hardware. But if you're trying to prove innocence, its pretty obvious you guys have harry potter maps. I could careless though didnt have any issues with you two this server.

glad you guys recovered after the hurricane.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Hold on a cotton pickin' second~

There's a couple out there who play EQ with like 20 monitors and one of them is called Daddy and the other is called Mommy?

Am I understanding this right or connecting dots where none exist? Please let it be the latter.

• 1Worf

Mommy

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ya we've already seen that photo, thats what got daddy banned in the first place. lol. I mean the newer AE teams most likely are VM, of course if you were AEing on phinigel already as you two were, then you already had the hardware. But if you're trying to prove innocence, its pretty obvious you guys have harry potter maps. I could careless though didnt have any issues with you two this server.

glad you guys recovered after the hurricane.
thansk we got lucky not to much dmg,
Are the ones on the floor played with your feet or ?
only way to do it gatta learn to play with your toes.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Hold on a cotton pickin' second~

There's a couple out there who play EQ with like 20 monitors and one of them is called Daddy and the other is called Mommy?

Am I understanding this right or connecting dots where none exist? Please let it be the latter.

no its two dudes living in different places. lol