Everquest 3 - 2028?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Cool, you accepted your L after getting your shit pushed in.

Now fuck off

HAHAHAHA

Your framework for your reasoning reminds me of retarded "Bully" characters from shows. "You don't interact with me in the way I demand so I win!"

Sure you do little buddy, sure you do.

No you are doing amazingly well Amb, keep it up!

Pharone

Trakanon Raider
Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
HAHAHAHA

Your framework for your reasoning reminds me of retarded "Bully" characters from shows. "You don't interact with me in the way I demand so I win!"

Sure you do little buddy, sure you do.

No you are doing amazingly well Amb, keep it up!

You don't even know what we're talking about here. You're just shitting up this thread because of some sad obsession with me because saying D4 was worth the box price has triggered you into full retard mode.

So stop embarrassing yourself and fuck off already

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
SO WAIT...are you saying that Diablo 4 Starts fun, then the fun ENDS and then people quit playing? That sounds almost like, if a game came out, was somewhat fun and then everyone quit when it stopped being fun.
I'm so confused my this. That's what he's said all along. He never used Diablo 4 as an example of sustained success; you were the first one to bring it up at all (which is a little odd since it's not an MMO). I don't even know what you're arguing anymore.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I'm so confused my this. That's what he's said all along. He never used Diablo 4 as an example of sustained success; you were the first one to bring it up at all (which is a little odd since it's not an MMO). I don't even know what you're arguing anymore.

Ehh thats not what I remember from the D4 thread, he constantly championed the game as being worth the money and even above your post:

saying D4 was worth the box price

---

My point here was to laugh at the irony of his standards for success given his position on D4 and the criticism he was giving FFXIV's post re-release success.

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Remembering to press backstab every 10 seconds was dark souls difficulty af

Sometimes you had to remember to adjust where you were standing because the boss had moved slightly from melee push
Tbf, one of the great things about EQ was that it supported a pretty fucking wide range of skill/risk requirements. You want to sit on the zonewall all day and kill a single 10 minute pop? Go for it. Want to dungeon-crawl chardok with an under-leveled and suboptimal group? It's gonna rock! Want to take a peek through that portal just after turning 46? You didn't want your gear anyway.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ehh thats not what I remember from the D4 thread, he constantly championed the game as being worth the money and even above your post:

---

My point here was to laugh at the irony of his standards for success given his position on D4 and the criticism he was giving FFXIV's post re-release success.
I've never read the D4 thread so I was just reading based on this thread.

That said, he never criticized the post re-release success of FF14 (in this thread anyway). It was just the original release and shutdown. He referred to it as the original version a couple times. I've never played FF14 but if a game shuts down for 8-9 months that seems like 1) a failure at that time and 2) evidence that a successful gaming IP alone can't carry a bad game, which I thought was part of the argument all along (probably more debatable how much a success LOTRO is but it is still chugging along with new development).

I think you were itching for a fight, good sir.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I think you were itching for a fight, good sir.

I mean it wasn't some indepth point I was trying to make other than laughing at the ironic stance he holds for the Diablo franchise and implying FFXIV failed, ignoring the rest of the history of FFXIV.

didn't realize you guys didn't know shit about shit.

The original FF14 was a train wreck and shut down after a year or two. LOTRO has never shut down and still makes money and receives content updates

My reading of this is some convoluted attempt at implying that FFXIV failed and LOTRO, in relation, is a success. Plus being super agro...lol.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I mean it wasn't some indepth point I was trying to make other than laughing at the ironic stance he holds for the Diablo franchise and implying FFXIV failed, ignoring the rest of the history of FFXIV.

My reading of this is some convoluted attempt at implying that FFXIV failed and LOTRO, in relation, is a success. Plus being super agro...lol.

Because you're illiterate. I assumed Chris Chris was more versed in FF14 since he's a pretty big fanboy, but then I clarified that it was the original that got shut down. It was a massive shitshow that got their higher ups fired and almost everything was re-worked. It would be insane to think current FF14 is a failure while current LOTRO is a massive success.

Yet here you are, days later, still trying to do retarded laps around shit that everyone else already figured out

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I'm done after this.

Because you're illiterate. I assumed Chris Chris was more versed in FF14 since he's a pretty big fanboy, but then I clarified that it was the original that got shut down. It was a massive shitshow that got their higher ups fired and almost everything was re-worked. It would be insane to think current FF14 is a failure while current LOTRO is a massive success.

Yet here you are, days later, still trying to do retarded laps around shit that everyone else already figured out

You compared FFXIV 1.0 to:

LOTRO has never shut down and still makes money and receives content updates

That's not an apples to apples comparison. If you wanna do an apples to apples, you could compare something like Wildstar to FFXIV 1.0 but comparing an ongoing MMO to an ongoing MMO and using a terrible start as your foundation for overall success isn't a good basis for comparison. Given they weren't an apples to apples, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you meant "the IP of" in both regards because who the fuck is dumb enough to compare a defunct release of an MMO to an ongoing MMO.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm done after this.

You compared FFXIV 1.0 to:

That's not an apples to apples comparison. If you wanna do an apples to apples, you could compare something like Wildstar to FFXIV 1.0 but comparing an ongoing MMO to an ongoing MMO and using a terrible start as your foundation for overall success isn't a good basis for comparison. Given they weren't an apples to apples, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you meant "the IP of" in both regards because who the fuck is dumb enough to compare a defunct release of an MMO to an ongoing MMO.

Please be done because you're one stupid fuck. The entire point was that existing gaming IPs could fail and not-gaming IPs could succeed, so why would I compare 2 defunct MMOs?

You think it's all a big non-sequitor and I'm just putting out gaming reviews 10 years later in this thread? It's really mind bottling how retarded you must be to not be able and follow the flow of a very basic conversation.

Literally everyone else gets it but you, and there's some dumb motherfuckers out there

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Can ya'll stop shitting up the thread?

Nobody gives a fuck about FFXIV, D4, or whatever the fuck you guys are going back and forth about.

Stop it. Get some help.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris , Ambiturner Ambiturner , GuardianX GuardianX . We have threads for FF14 and D4. Would you kindly fuck off to there?

This thread has the potential to be even worse than Pantheon.
I'm talking about the conditions for a successful MMO and how Everquest 3 doesn't have any of them.

You need a strong IP and a strong studio, but I think that beyond that you need both and a studio that has succeeded already with that IP.

Obviously the game has to be good too, but the above conditions make that likely.

The only real MMO hope is Riot's MMO or a third Final Fantasy MMO.