Everquest 3 - 2028?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Tonight we're gonna tranny like it's 1999!
Old meme still works.

7powgx.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Good fucking lord, it now makes sense why you think Diablo 4 is a success...because it never shut down.

Sound logic!

Are you saying FF14 wasn't a failure when they shut it down? And they just shut it down for funsies?

Think before you post retarded shit. Thanks

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Are you saying FF14 wasn't a failure when they shut it down? And they just shut it down for funsies?

Think before you post retarded shit. Thanks

Are you saying that Diablo 4 isn't a dumpster fire and they are just running the IP into the ground for funsies?

think before you post retarded shit. thanks

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
There could be a fate worse than it getting cancelled, it could get made and then be really bad. EG7/DB needs to hire better talent if they want to do this right, their current life support team isn't gonna cut it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Are you saying that Diablo 4 isn't a dumpster fire and they are just running the IP into the ground for funsies?

think before you post retarded shit. thanks

Why are you such a raging retard because people enjoyed Diablo 4 before it fell off a cliff? Hilarious how personally you take shit that has nothing to do with you.

But that's your problem and you're not important, so deal with it faggot

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why are you such a raging retard because people enjoyed Diablo 4 before it fell off a cliff? Hilarious how personally you take shit that has nothing to do with you.

But that's your problem and you're not important, so deal with it faggot
How did D4 "fall off a cliff"?

They have done fuck all to the game, it's always been this bad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

People are having a conversations and you come in as a pants on head retard, knowing what people are intending to mean and being a twatwaffle just to be.

You suggesting that people are ignoring reality is ironic since it's exactly what you are doing in another thread, that's my only point in bringing up D4.

Keep being salty though..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
How did D4 "fall off a cliff"?

They have done fuck all to the game, it's always been this bad.

It was a lot of fun and then it stopped being fun. You even mentioned you were having a blast.

People are having a conversations and you come in as a pants on head retard, knowing what people are intending to mean and being a twatwaffle just to be.

You suggesting that people are ignoring reality is ironic since it's exactly what you are doing in another thread, that's my only point in bringing up D4.

Keep being salty though..

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're sperging out so hard because of your autistic hate for a video game that you're here embarrassing yourself. Notice how a bunch of people in the D4 thread said the exact thing as me? So go fuck yourself you autistic pussy

• 1Potato

Chris

Potato del Grande
It was a lot of fun and then it stopped being fun. You even mentioned you were having a blast.
If you mean that the single player part is OK and the endgame was shit, sure. Thought you meant they patched it worse, which they kinda did, but undid it.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
If you mean that the single player part is OK and the endgame was shit, sure. Thought you meant they patched it worse, which they kinda did, but undid it.

Yes, it's fun for a while then stops being fun. Retards like GuardianX GuardianX lose their shit if you acknowledge the early game was fun and decide to stalk you around the forum because of their pathetic autism

• 1Potato

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>

Daybreak to publish an exciting new multiplayer action shooter from Cold Iron Studios​

INSIDE INFORMATION: Enad Global 7 AB (publ) ("EG7" or the "Company") today announces that its subsidiary, Daybreak Game Company LLC ("Daybreak"), has entered into an agreement with Cold Iron Studios LLC ("Cold Iron") whereby Daybreak will publish Cold Iron’s exciting new multiplayer action shooter based on a major global IP license across PC and consoles for release in 2025 (the "New Game"). Over 2023 and 2024, Daybreak will be advancing approximately USD 23 million to fund the development of the New Game. Cold Iron is hiring Toadman Interactive (Toadman) as its co-development partner for the New Game with a contract value of approximately USD 8 million. EG7´s net investment is expected to be approximately USD 15 million.

Press Release 2023-09-15

• 1WTF

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, it's fun for a while then stops being fun. Retards like GuardianX GuardianX lose their shit if you acknowledge the early game was fun and decide to stalk you around the forum because of their pathetic autism

It was a lot of fun and then it stopped being fun. You even mentioned you were having a blast

SO WAIT...are you saying that Diablo 4 Starts fun, then the fun ENDS and then people quit playing? That sounds almost like, if a game came out, was somewhat fun and then everyone quit when it stopped being fun.

Only question now is if Blizzard pulls it out of their ass in the same way FFXIV did. Thank god people like you still exist to dump money into their products and shill for them on Everquest forums!

Fuckin tone-deaf downie.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
SO WAIT...are you saying that Diablo 4 Starts fun, then the fun ENDS and then people quit playing? That sounds almost like, if a game came out, was somewhat fun and then everyone quit when it stopped being fun.

Yes, you fucking retard. That's what I and everyone else has been saying. Why does this bother you so much that you have to follow me around to different threads so you can throw more temper tantrums?

I'm not gonna fuck you, at least have some self respect

• 1Potato

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Yes, you fucking retard. That's what I and everyone else has been saying. Why does this bother you so much that you have to follow me around to different threads so you can throw more temper tantrums?

I'm not gonna fuck you, at least have some self respect

hahaha oh my god you are so stupid.