Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

sneakyflute

Golden Squire
So, it's my understanding that rogues are pretty useless until Kunark when their combat abilities are ramped up a bit. What makes them so bad in the classic era? Is item optimization worse on progression servers or something? I don't remember their having such a poor reputation back in the day. I made a gnome rogue because I there were only 3 others when I did a / all

Cupie12

Send Tits Pls
So, it's my understanding that rogues are pretty useless until Kunark when their combat abilities are ramped up a bit. What makes them so bad in the classic era? Is item optimization worse on progression servers or something? I don't remember their having such a poor reputation back in the day. I made a gnome rogue because I there were only 3 others when I did a / all

only thing a rogue can do that a monk cant is pick lock. dont get me wrong tho picklock is crazy useful

Ryoz

<Donor>
The game gets infinitely more challenging and enjoyable GoD +. If I had the time I'd def roll a toon just to experience GoD - PoR content again.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I can't tell if you guys are joking or not. Or maybe you're looking at it from the hardcorest of views. I'm pretty sure a lot, if not most, people consider GoD to be the beginning of the end of Everquest. I'm super happy about Ag stopping at PoP(LDON+Yak). GoD was just like, unbalanced unscaled shit and AA maxer only content. Really hurt the casual and the hardcore who weren't in a top end guild. Those fucking trials, man.

Sterling

El Presidente
I can't tell if you guys are joking or not. Or maybe you're looking at it from the hardcorest of views. I'm pretty sure a lot, if not most, people consider GoD to be the beginning of the end of Everquest. I'm super happy about Ag stopping at PoP(LDON+Yak). GoD was just like, unbalanced unscaled shit and AA maxer only content. Really hurt the casual and the hardcore who weren't in a top end guild. Those fucking trials, man.
GoD isn't what you remember it to be. It was rebalanced, plus with the increased player power on TLP compared to what it was on Live GoD is fine, maybe even too easy. It will be completed very quickly.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider

GoD was unbalanced and bugged when it came out. But it's not anymore, and is imo the best expansion in EQ now.

That said, do 6 months of any expansion and you'll begin to hate it. PoP is great but only for so long. People may say they want to be locked in it, but I doubt many people realize what that actually means.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya GoD on fippy didnt seem that hard, people said it used to be a lot harder. The only thing is the AA grind that I hate. Would love to see the oven again and who fucks up

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ya GoD on fippy didnt seem that hard, people said it used to be a lot harder. The only thing is the AA grind that I hate. Would love to see the oven again and who fucks up

AA's are an absolute joke to grind now, most of us are maxed going into GoD as it is with 130 banked.

kudos

<Banned>
GoD was unbalanced and bugged when it came out. But it's not anymore, and is imo the best expansion in EQ now.

That said, do 6 months of any expansion and you'll begin to hate it. PoP is great but only for so long. People may say they want to be locked in it, but I doubt many people realize what that actually means.

6 months is only long now that everyone knows everything about an expansion. You can't blame Daybreak for that.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Favorite music to spend 10 hours in unrest killing shit to? Been mixing some tropical house and daddy yankee every now and then.