Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

sindaael

<Banned>
I've came back here. How's it going Bruuce. I'm trying to access my lvl 85 necromancer. I posted on the EQ website, but they couldn't help me. So i've decided to ask FoH.

If anyone here could help me get access to him I would greatly appreciate it. I got the username but the password is lost.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I've came back here. How's it going Bruuce. I'm trying to access my lvl 85 necromancer. I posted on the EQ website, but they couldn't help me. So i've decided to ask FoH.

If anyone here could help me get access to him I would greatly appreciate it. I got the username but the password is lost.
Did the digging on their site for you. Good luck

sindaael

<Banned>
I've got a problem with these broken links. I tried to receive email for the password etc, but the links don't do nothing. Looks like the Everquest website gave up on me. If these links only work once every 24 hours then this is bullshit.

hory

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
IN the time it takes you to deal with them you can reroll and be 85 on a live server is very short order. Dealing with their CS will drive you crazy and prove to be a huge challenge.

sindaael

<Banned>
Made a little progress. How do I go about recovering the secret answer to the secret question? Seems that's the only thing getting in my way. I think if I get this right then I should be able to access my character.

• 1Slow
Reactions: 1 user

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
How did you find these forums but don't understand the concept of account security questions?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
How did you find these forums but don't understand the concept of account security questions?
If you created your account b4 there was a secret question, how would you know the secret question or it's answer? I don't know the question or answer for my account, because there wasn't one when i made my account.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
If you created your account b4 there was a secret question, how would you know the secret question or it's answer? I don't know the question or answer for my account, because there wasn't one when i made my account.
If it's not set then you don't need to answer it to retrieve the account. You have to set it; they don't just randomly choose a question and answer for you.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Making fun of a guy whose been in prison since 2008 when level cap was 85. I fear for your future Bobby.

• 1Like

Xeris

Trakanon Raider
Let's talk about the random giga influx of new people on Agnarr... And I'm not even talking about the Mandalorian guild. 2 other new guilds have popped, one with an entire roster of 65 chars. Pretty cool!

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Made a little progress. How do I go about recovering the secret answer to the secret question? Seems that's the only thing getting in my way. I think if I get this right then I should be able to access my character.
Bitch if you can’t remember your first dog’s name or the city you were born then you don’t deserve the OG account!

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Bitch if you can’t remember your first dog’s name or the city you were born then you don’t deserve the OG account!
Mothers Maiden Name says hello!

P.S. What is the perk of having an old school EQ account? I remember years ago there was a firework clicky thing, but how about now?

your_mum

Trakanon Raider
only way i could recover my account years ago is if i had the CC number used on the last payment or some shit... im supposed to call up my mom and ask her what her cc number was in 2007?

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Mothers Maiden Name says hello!

P.S. What is the perk of having an old school EQ account? I remember years ago there was a firework clicky thing, but how about now?
You used to get veteran rewards for various ages of your account, some of which were incredible useful. However, they recently made it so everyone gets vet rewards when they unlock so it doesn't really matter now.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Glad to see Agnarr getting an uptick in players. I miss playing honestly but can't justify giving any money to DB especially while paying for WoW. If I had more time to give to it, maybe but between raiding and Valheim, there's not much gaming time to go around which is a good problem I guess.

GL to the Mando peeps and all the new folks popping into Agnarr. Still the best EQ Live server imho.

• 1Like