Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
Abacab found a guy auto skilling defense in the Arena today. Long story short this guy respawns every 15 seconds no matter how he dies, so the dudes spent a few hours training him and he went from 50 to 35. RIP.

Man I saw that guy when I logged in yesterday morning, but was running to raid. He had a mage and shaman out of arena sending pet over and over. Too bad I forgot about him after naggy. Thank you Abacab for carrying out the will of Innoruuk!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ya so how did he xp loss them in arena? I usually do skill ups in FP or rathe arenas, figured I was safe with all chars in the arena bound there, lol.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
really though probably conj for group/solo stuff and alt for raiding would be my gut I'm too lazy to run numbers or anything though.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just some random pic I pulled down. I was always a DE necro though so looks exactly like me in kunark.

Also no clue who Darkdeath is =\

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It was in FP Arena, someone trained mobs on him, like I said in my original post. They eventually had to stop because the number of corpses there made the zone too laggy to reliably produce trains.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
hahaha, i figured the guards wouldnt give xp loss but good to know

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Anyone got a link to a guide or l33t excel for duoing SK/Shaman leveling? My Sk is 45, so I don't really care, but my brother's shaman is almost 32. I know I should probably just suck it up and Lguk Br with him or something, but I'd love to find a place I can mow through 29ish mobs for him and boxing him.

Tarmie

Golden Squire
It was in FP Arena, someone trained mobs on him, like I said in my original post. They eventually had to stop because the number of corpses there made the zone too laggy to reliably produce trains.
/hide always
Especially in the morning when all the sky corpses have been dumped by the docks.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone got a link to a guide or l33t excel for duoing SK/Shaman leveling? My Sk is 45, so I don't really care, but my brother's shaman is almost 32. I know I should probably just suck it up and Lguk Br with him or something, but I'd love to find a place I can mow through 29ish mobs for him and boxing him.

Sol A has high 20s and great xp mod. Gnomes I think range into 30s.

Spectre island in oot might be perfect for what you want too.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Yo homies. Can you give me a price check on:
Harvester, Tome of miragul, GEB, Platinum fire wedding ring, black sapphire electrum earring, white gold necklace, serpentine bracer, djarns ring, stein of moggok, loam encrusted pants/sash/gloves/cloak.

Seems like prices for some of this stuff fluctuates up to 500-800 plat......