Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Producer's Letter - March 2017

Next up, our plans are weaving together for our new Progression server: Agnarr! We're planning on launching around early summer this year. This is a new time-locked progression server with a unique rule set. Here are a few details:

• Agnarr is a time-locked progression server that will start at the base game and eventually lock at Lost Dungeons of Norrath… permanently
    • We will refer to this server informally as "PoP-locked" even though it will eventually include Legacy of Ykesha and Lost Dungeons of Norrath
  • Expansions automatically unlock 12-weeks per expansion
  • Experience rates will be the same as Ragefire and Lockjaw
  • True Box server rules apply (one account per machine)
  • We will have a limited store that will start with lower-tier consumables (potions & buffs), appearances, and bags – and some mounts will unlock with Luclin, but marketplace offerings will not be too powerful for each expansion's era

A large majority of the people here for Agnarr will be joining Faceless Order, please visit the guild's website at - Faceless Gaming – A Pantheon Guild

PoP is currently going on Phinny with LDoN next up. A group of us from here are with Shadow Asylum - Index page

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I still have krono so I'm sure I'll waste some time with it. Will probably grind 60, then quit until Kunark is over then come back for Velious.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Everquest, eh?

4.jpg

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Krono begins in classic if you're into playing for free or selling it. You can setup in Runneye and farm the mana pres (Black Iron Medallion for you old schoolers). Another wild way to make Krono in classic is pottery for Idols which are also out of era and put into these TLP's.

Zaide Zaide Im gonna text Elaida and Drillisen now. I texted Dannin if he gets Tyree / Starklen to come back that I will 100% let my hair down for this one.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Its too bad this is in the summer, where I do most of my chilling by pool with drink in hand. Why dont they do this shit in fall/winter time? But I might be down, depending on WTF is going on in my life at the time.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm so in.... I have no idea what to roll but I guess I have time to think about it. Can we get a running list as I may fill depending on some of the numbers. Would like to get a set group or two going. I just really don't want to heal if possible :p There's only so many decades someone can heal before burning out. lol

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You should play anything you want, there is more than enough of everything and people will box healers even with true box code via VMs or Laptops for raid content.

Camillos

Trakanon Raider
I'll definitely play here. PoP era EQ was my favorite. Anyone have a decent steam controller profile for this or is that inadvisable?

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Wish they'd release this shit during winters too. I'm intrigued. If they ever released a progression PVP server I'd probably check it out.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
See, THIS is tempting to play. Ain't nobody want to play EQ expansions past 2003. That's why they all quit in the first place.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I think I'll play something useful, like wizard or cleric. Who am I kidding, I'll probably play a pet class, they're always OP as fuck for these servers.