Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

I'll be on in a couple hours for the long weekend. I'm in CST. Level 10 monk with this name camped outside Blackburrow. Gonna need a group desperately.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm only lvl 12(almost) because I'm playing with an EQ newbie of a friend and I don't want to outlvl her. I've done classic and Kunark to DEATH on a much more competitive server so i'm in no biggie to level here.

Sterling

El Presidente
So the clarity potions in the funny money store, which are the best to get?
What do you mean? The clarity potions give you a 4 hour persistant buff that's based on your level. like if you're level 1 it's 1 mana every 6 seconds and if you're higher it goes up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Barakas

Lord Nagafen Raider
30 seconds after leaving combat you supposedly enter a "resting" state where you regen HP and mana faster. Is this not active yet? It looks like I get the same per tick regardless if I'm sitting right after combat or after the 30 second window is over.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
30 seconds after leaving combat you supposedly enter a "resting" state where you regen HP and mana faster. Is this not active yet? It looks like I get the same per tick regardless if I'm sitting right after combat or after the 30 second window is over.
May not be much difference till higher levels?

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
That's not active on TLPs until a certain expansion. It'll never be active on agnarr.

• 1Like

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Ok thanks, I got in a group and ran dry so fast I paniced and started digging around in the market. Thought maybe there were different packages of them

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Boots Belts neck mask and bracers are now currently trivial

Everything else has a pretty ok success rate at like 2-3pp per attempt.

Chest is a little risky i'm about 15 off from trivial on it.

I'm on right now Quicktune

Let me know if you want to make some stuff.