Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, hidecorpse has helped a lot. But places like common lands or looking at the middle in unrest just freak out still for some reason. Just too many players I guess.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Paralyzing earth is pretty huge for anyone who solos or duos, its basically a mez with how long that root lasts. If you don't have them tonight ill get a friend to make them for you.

I could still use the Root and Feedback too. Didn't realize the Root was worth a damn, been a while. I got hides.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
more Guk drama last night. I go into the frenzy camp and notice it's fully popped except for the actual frenzy room. I see a light blue con Bard by himself who tells me it's camped. now I wasn't born yesterday so I know that a level 40 Bard isn't soloing a frenzied, at least with the gear he was rocking. I ask him how he's holding down this camp. he tells me to fuck off. I tell him there's no way he can do this camp by himself and that if he can solo the next spawn I'll leave him to his camp, otherwise I'm taking it.

well before anything in the room pops his friend shows up, 50 Enchanter, whom I suspect was grouped or soloing elsewhere in the zone and coming over to help his Bard friend on spawns. he immediately starts with the shit talk and god damn was it good. he (dead seriously) told me he's tracing my IP address and that if I don't leave his camp he's going to come kick my ass. he tells me multiple times he's going to report me not only to the GMs but also to my guild leader (which is me). he tells me to join his Discord channel, presumably so he can talk more shit to me, then calls me a pussy for not taking him up on the offer. at this point I was laughing so hard that I hardly notice the Enchanter dispel my pet and mezzes, which nearly gets me killed, but I manage to gate out to front entrance of Guk.

I return to the camp minutes later and see that the Enchanter is now wielding a pet. of course I return the favor by dispelling his charm on a dar ghoul knight. the Bard manages to get himself aggro and is then pummeled to death by this ghoul in swift fashion, thus confirming my initial suspicion that the Bard could not hold the camp. I take back my camp and 10 minutes later I get a tell from the Enchanter telling me that his Bard friend has now quit EverQuest and for some reason the two of them are going to fist fight and it's all my fault. then another 30 minutes later I receive another tell from him asking for a truce. god I love this game.

Last edited:
  • 14Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 15 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I could still use the Root and Feedback too. Didn't realize the Root was worth a damn, been a while. I got hides.

The root is super strong if you solo your planar armor, do fire giants, or the hole. It can last ridiculously long so when I get adds in PoFear for example I don't have to flop my charm pet. I can just paralyzing earth it for a really long time while I finish off my current mob.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Maybe he just wanted the Flowing Black Silk Sash to hang himself with since he's so pathetic.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

kudos

<Banned>
Best is noticing the keyboard turners.
I use 3rd person view while turning with keyboard (ASDW) but the second I need to climb a ladder or go over something where I could drop I switch to first person.

I personally hate the zoomed out 1st person mode or whatever. I get why people use it though.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
more Guk drama last night. I go into the frenzy camp and notice it's fully popped except for the actual frenzy room. I see a light blue con Bard by himself who tells me it's camped. now I wasn't born yesterday so I know that a level 40 Bard isn't soloing a frenzied, at least with the gear he was rocking. I ask him how he's holding down this camp. he tells me to fuck off. I tell him there's no way he can do this camp by himself and that if he can solo the next spawn I'll leave him to his camp, otherwise I'm taking it. well before anything in the room pops his friend shows up, 50 Enchanter, whom I suspect was grouped or soloing elsewhere in the zone and coming over to help his Bard friend on spawns. he immediately starts with the shit talk and god damn was it good. he (dead seriously) told me he's tracing my IP address and that if I don't leave his camp he's going to come kick my ass. he tells me multiple times he's going to report me not only to the GMs but also to my guild leader (which is me). he tells me to join his Discord channel, presumably so he can talk more shit to me, then calls me a pussy for not taking him up on the offer. at this point I was laughing so hard that I hardly notice the Enchanter dispel my pet and mezzes, which nearly gets me killed, but I manage to gate out to front entrance of Guk. I return to the camp minutes later and see that the Enchanter is now wielding a pet. of course I return the favor by dispelling his charm on a dar ghoul knight. the Bard manages to get himself aggro and is then pummeled to death by this ghoul in swift fashion, thus confirming my initial suspicion that the Bard could not hold the camp. I take back my camp and 10 minutes later I get a tell from the Enchanter telling me that his Bard friend has now quit EverQuest and for some reason the two of them are going to fist fight and it's all my fault. then another 30 minutes later I receive another tell from him asking for a truce. god I love this game.

That's some extremely classic shit. Tracing IP's?

Man keg, just add random paragraphs though. Doesn't even matter if it is in the middle of a word, it'll be an improvement.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
more Guk drama last night. I go into the frenzy camp and notice it's fully popped except for the actual frenzy room. I see a light blue con Bard by himself who tells me it's camped. now I wasn't born yesterday so I know that a level 40 Bard isn't soloing a frenzied, at least with the gear he was rocking. I ask him how he's holding down this camp. he tells me to fuck off. I tell him there's no way he can do this camp by himself and that if he can solo the next spawn I'll leave him to his camp, otherwise I'm taking it.

well before anything in the room pops his friend shows up, 50 Enchanter, whom I suspect was grouped or soloing elsewhere in the zone and coming over to help his Bard friend on spawns. he immediately starts with the shit talk and god damn was it good. he (dead seriously) told me he's tracing my IP address and that if I don't leave his camp he's going to come kick my ass. he tells me multiple times he's going to report me not only to the GMs but also to my guild leader (which is me). he tells me to join his Discord channel, presumably so he can talk more shit to me, then calls me a pussy for not taking him up on the offer. at this point I was laughing so hard that I hardly notice the Enchanter dispel my pet and mezzes, which nearly gets me killed, but I manage to gate out to front entrance of Guk.

I return to the camp minutes later and see that the Enchanter is now wielding a pet. of course I return the favor by dispelling his charm on a dar ghoul knight. the Bard manages to get himself aggro and is then pummeled to death by this ghoul in swift fashion, thus confirming my initial suspicion that the Bard could not hold the camp. I take back my camp and 10 minutes later I get a tell from the Enchanter telling me that his Bard friend has now quit EverQuest and for some reason the two of them are going to fist fight and it's all my fault. then another 30 minutes later I receive another tell from him asking for a truce. god I love this game.

What the Enc was doing was going from pick to pick probably holding down multiple frenzies. Keep 3 lvl 40s across 3 picks then solo the spawns while claiming Frenzy is camped.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
What the Enc was doing was going from pick to pick probably holding down multiple frenzies. Keep 3 lvl 40s across 3 picks then solo the spawns while claiming Frenzy is camped.
very possible, though they definitely weren't boxing. each of them had their own distinctive approach to shit talking me.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
My SK friend just had some lulz happen to him. Lvl 40 ranger also doing some Frenzy bullshit. Spawns are up so he goes in and kills them. Dude trains him and he FDs... dude dies and rages hard.

Told him he'd bash his face in with a brick if he ever came to Chicago and to not be a bitch and join his teamspeak. Yells in /ooc for a res and will pay 500pp. Cleric comes down for sweet cash and then tries to make my friend pay the tab. Tells him to fuck off and the guy just keeps going on this tirade. Asked for his address so he could fly over and kick his ass. I'm dying.

This game brings out the best in drama.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tactician

Ancient
I love Everquest but can't stand those ridiculous shennanigans. I'm glad I haven't had to deal with any of that yet

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider

I saw a good chunk of this in OOC as i was running to my pick. It had me lol