Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Does anyone know what Human cultural smithing is in classic? Internet research is unclear, especially as things have changed across the various TLP servers. Is Imbued Field plate in for humans, for example? I've not yet seen anyone selling it but I also know the smithing grind in classic for that trivial has to be brutal.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Fucking Slacking but I just hit 50!

EQ000009.jpg

DickTrickle

Not anywhere near the level of your guys exploits but managed to pick up a MM battle drum for 200pp and sell it back to a twink for 800pp. I am a bard so that kind of stinks but I'd rather just camp the bitch later. It's only a 30% increase. With any luck, all the naggy (and later killing in Kunark), Selo's Drums will not be too expensive.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Anyone left here not 50, hoping to see if there is anyone to form a group to push 50. 42 Druid atm and apped to Faceless but need 50 and havent seen any of you in groups lately to show my Druid skills of DoTing or healing like a boss. So if anyone needs a spot filled and to pass on loot im your Halfling =) druids name is Hatton.

Yeah, I'm lvl 2 heh.

DickTrickle

This game can be so fun when you get into a good group and so irritating when you do not.

Did 20-34 in unrest at two different times and it was fun. Was just in a mistmoore group I /quit on. Multiple huge nukes landing when a mob is at 15-20% health. Ranger not snaring to gain aggro. Slow ass progress. Also, MM aggro radius is a bitch.

The best part was the cleric literally spent 20 minutes buffing (with getting the benefit of mana song). We would have 20 minutes of downtime every hour with that shit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Wonder if that's indicitive of a population drop across the server as a whole.

Well the zone stayed open. After 10 mins another message popped up saying the opposite, and more were back in solb. I think there was just a train or something.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
If you want a guild to hang out, join Kegs guild. Send anyone a tell from "Hellyeah" (What the fuck is this name, Keg) and we can invite you.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Decided to look at my 90 ranger while I had a sub. My new lvl 4 ranger has more money than the 90.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Not anywhere near the level of your guys exploits but managed to pick up a MM battle drum for 200pp and sell it back to a twink for 800pp. I am a bard so that kind of stinks but I'd rather just camp the bitch later. It's only a 30% increase. With any luck, all the naggy (and later killing in Kunark), Selo's Drums will not be too expensive.
Wow they got for 800pp?

I just ran in at 45 and kill stole a newbie group that was wiping on something else and killed the WW

Haven't been farming Gebs but I've been making extra nice money.

I got 4 Kronos and 2k plat with out spending a dime on this game.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Poverty tier

Probably, What you rocking at right now big kegs?

I'm holding to as much as this as possible but i'm unsure when to drop it.

Oh and I've never done the planes on a TLP only the OG versions.

I'm taking a group up there today anything I should know?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Probably, What you rocking at right now big kegs?

I'm holding to as much as this as possible but i'm unsure when to drop it.

Oh and I've never done the planes on a TLP only the OG versions.

I'm taking a group up there today anything I should know?
Was holding 15kr plus extra Gebs and Brig tunic to sell or hook up a guildy with and about 2k plat at the time of my travesty of a suspension.

• 1Solidarity

Barakas

Lord Nagafen Raider
Was holding 15kr plus extra Gebs and Brig tunic to sell or hook up a guildy with and about 2k plat at the time of my travesty of a suspension.

No luck yet with petitioning the suspension (petitioning from an account that isn't suspended that is)?