Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Why? He openly said he wanted to grief me. He was also a lvl 50 druid and I was a lvl 50 shaman. I don't see the issue.

I think he was trying to say you taking 6 more mobs from the dude after he accused you of taking his mobs to begin with was irony, but I don't care lol.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I think he was trying to say you taking 6 more mobs from the dude after he accused you of taking his mobs to begin with was irony, but I don't care lol.

Oh no. I didn't take shit from him I just went about my business tagging HGs that are near 100% and have no debuffs. This is all I do. He was threatening to KS me in revenge or so he said.

Link to Dulu farewell post?

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
That's crazy website. Can you really buy plat without getting caught? I would like some plat to buy some sweet shit.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Haha, I hadn't looked at redguides in years - was looking at some of the other Agnarr characters for sale. Are people really paying like $150-200 for level 30-40ish characters? I leveled an alt to almost 40 now in a few days; I had no idea people were really paying that if this is the case hahahaha.

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
I dont think those mid range accounts sell.. Why buy a 30 character when you can get a 50 and skip the whole levelling process.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Yes, the level 30 accounts sell quite well, because they are "cheaper". Someone won't mind dropping $150 on level 30-40 toon, but most level 50's are selling for $300+ last I had checked. Maybe different now.

But it's an extremely risky business, because if the person who buys your account does anything stupid, and gets banned, they most likely ban you as well due to associated IP address.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't hear anything about Dulu being a shitter in our groups until this thread. I'll take care of it.

I don't deal with stupid group drama. I'm not here to be someones mom. I've received complaints against half the guild including the TL guys over just pure nonsense.

Its def funny to see some of the folks throwing stones in here after getting a bunch of people banned due to their own rampant RMT or people who ate 14 day suspensions for training random groups.

Dulu is removed.

People hated us on Ragefire and Phinny to the point we were trained at every open world raid or any camp. It's followed me here as well but I don't take off anon so it's slowed down drastically for me.

Hopefully the TL people aren't causing too much trouble for you. If anything we'll be doing GoD in less than a month anyway bro so the complaints about us should disappear.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People are going to complain no matter what if you are the top or "well known". Nothing you can do about it, better to ignore 99% of those complaints/tells. Hell people deny me to leveling groups just cause of guild tag on alts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user